Don't think I even ovulate :(

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So this cycle as been rough...

My chart went up two temps and then went down..

We're gonna start using the fertility monitor when the :witch: arrives!

Didn't know it was possible not to ovulate and have a heavy period :shrug:

Looks like I'm not even ovulating due to this cycles chart.. :cry:

I just started charting last month to see if I even O. I get plenty of CF and symptoms but I have PCOS and hypothyroid.. Last month Im not sure if I did. Waiting to see this month.. It's frustrating!

I'm sorry rustyswife :hug: . It is indeed very frustrating to say the least! How long do your cycles tend to be? How long have you been temping? How heavy is your AF usually? Menorrhagia (excessive bleeding during your period) can certainly be cause for concern. Are you going to keep temping as well as use the fertility monitor? That would be a great combo methinks as you will be able to confirm O (when she finally stops lollygagging! :trouble:) with temps.

I just started charting last month to see if I even O. I get plenty of CF and symptoms but I have PCOS and hypothyroid.. Last month Im not sure if I did. Waiting to see this month.. It's frustrating!

:hug: It's indeed frustrating but it'll ease my mind if I don't ovulate so I can just show my doctor hey I don't ovulate according to my charts.. :haha: just give me CLOMID!!!

Hope we both ovulate next cycle!!!

I'm sorry rustyswife :hug: . It is indeed very frustrating to say the least! How long do your cycles tend to be? How long have you been temping? How heavy is your AF usually? Menorrhagia (excessive bleeding during your period) can certainly be cause for concern. Are you going to keep temping as well as use the fertility monitor? That would be a great combo methinks as you will be able to confirm O (when she finally stops lollygagging! :trouble:) with temps.

It really is! :growlmad:
My cycles range from 32 to 40 days now. I've been temping just this cycle so maybe I'm just stressed this month.. :witch: is not extremely heavy but for the first 2 days it's heavy so that's normal..

Yes!! Can't wait until the ugly :witch: comes so I can start the monitor and temp!!!
My OH is soo excited to start the monitor.. He wanted to start that now but I told him I have to wait until my period starts..:happydance:

It really is! :growlmad:
My cycles range from 32 to 40 days now. I've been temping just this cycle so maybe I'm just stressed this month.. :witch: is not extremely heavy but for the first 2 days it's heavy so that's normal..

Yes!! Can't wait until the ugly :witch: comes so I can start the monitor and temp!!!
My OH is soo excited to start the monitor.. He wanted to start that now but I told him I have to wait until my period starts..:happydance:
Good deal! Sounds like you guys are still having fun with things :thumbup: . If you're not bleeding super heavy (menorrhagia is defined as bleeding more than 80mL in a period; at one point I was bleeding 700+ :wacko: ) then I'll bet you're good to go. GL! I hope things line up for you guys soon! :dust:

So this cycle as been rough...

My chart went up two temps and then went down..

We're gonna start using the fertility monitor when the :witch: arrives!

Didn't know it was possible not to ovulate and have a heavy period :shrug:

Looks like I'm not even ovulating due to this cycles chart.. :cry:

I am so sorrry, but yes, even with a period you don't necessarily ovulate. I had this issue, and my doctor monitored me each month after my period to make sure I wasn't ovulating then put me on Clomid, and it worked the first month and I had a chemical pregnancy. Try and go to the doctor!

Well my temp went way up this morning and still fertilityfriend didn't detect ovulation :cry::cry:

Guess not big "O" for me :cry:

It needs longer high temperatures, not just one day. If you chuck in some fake ones further down it might add the cross hairs...

YWSS ^^^ That looks like a pretty promising shift so FX they stay up!

Okay ladies... I put in some fake temps for the next couple of days and there is an ovulation day and we had :sex: that day!!!

Your docs can do some blood works on CD21 to identify whether your ovulating or not, I just got some done as I dont think I ovulate every month either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->