• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

dont think ive ovulated..

callmedan

Reaction score
been doing opks since cd7, now on cd15, lines have pretty much disappeared my darkest line was cd9 but was only half as dark as the control line!
safe to say i am pretty gutted... was only have a month off the pill to see if i ov straight off it but no :( looks like i have longer to wait! back on to the pill for 5 months...

Are you temping? I had positive opks off and on for 5 days last cycle starting on day 14 and didn't O until day 18. This cycle I am on day 17 and no O yet. It might take awhile but your not out yet.

no but today i have had quite a lot of ewcm so i thought today might be the day!

Sometimes I have EWCM for a week or longer before I actually ov. Don't count yourself out because you don't have a positive opk after one day of EWCM :) Often I don't ov until CD18/19, and sometimes I miss my surge entirely on opks - that's why I temp, it's a lot more reliable (in my opinion). Your LH will fluctuate, so I'd say don't give up hope until you see that positive. Okay, your hormones might be a little out of whack, but then again they might not.

Good luck, I hope you see that nice dark line soon :)

Aww thanks! I didn't know that about pos opk after ewcm! Thanks I'll keep testing and keeping my fingers crossed!

Why will you go back on the birth control?

Keep on testing!!! Fertility friend had me O-ing at approximately CD14, at which point I would give up, but last cycle I got a positive test at CD18! I was a few days off from when I thought I was ovulating. You may be in the same boat :)

I usually ovulate CD 21... you still have time!

Like others have said, you might ovulate later, I didn't ovulate until cd 18 the cycle I got pregnant with my son

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"