Don't understand what's happening 18dpo!

xamyrx

Reaction score
Hi everyone 😃

So today I am 18dpo and first metformin cycle, I've tested almost everyday since 6dpo and always :bfn: but ever since 7dpo I've been ridiculously wet sorry if TMI! I've had to wear a liner everyday until yesterday when it's all dried up. My bbs are absolutely killing me as well but I'm now worried that I ovulated only a couple of days ago?! I was hoping someone could help me understand my bbt chart? Also I've not documented my CM everyday as FF would automatically cancel out Ov!

Thank you! X

Attachments

• IMG_4115.jpg
    IMG_4115.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 16
to me it looks like you have ov later the what the chart states. looking at it i would say you ov'd more around cd33-34. i see some of the dates are cycled insted of solid dots. have you been taking the temps at diffrent time? not keeping to the same times can make your charts out of wack x

I was worried that was the case! My husbands been away on business hence the lack of trying haha! I'll be gutted though if we missed it this month! I always tried to take my temps at roughly the same time but sometimes I took it half an hour to an hour early depending on when DD woke up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->