dont understant by irregular periods at all and its anoying me now... sorry TMI

chrissy&marty

Reaction score
ok i stopped noting down my periods like a year ago cos i could never get the hang of them ever!! :blush:

ive been more irregular than ever the last 4/5mounths or soo

i was on mid may (around about the 16th/17th) for about a week - sorry i dont take note anymore so cant remember exactly.

then yesterday i spotted - came to nothing
then this morning i spotted - then it got like a period so i used a tampon, was out for about 2 hours and when i went loo when i got home it was full, put a pad on at home so i could monitor it, its been about an hour, no blood what so ever...:shrug:

sorry im not sure if anyone can really help but its just so anoying i dont know what is going on with me..... :nope:

o yh ive got an implanon implant in my arm - its been about 2 and a bit years - at first i didnt really ever get a period, then it came ruffly every 3 mounths then the last 5mounths or so its been on off on off on off all the time its driving me mad!!! anyone else had this??

sorry its tmi and long xxxxxx

Hey, I can completely understand - i've got the implanon implant too and my periods are incredibly irregular. When I first had it my periods stopped altogether, now they come anything between every 2 weeks and every 2months, ranging from light spotting for a couple of days to very heavy full period.

When I last had a smear test I mentioned it to the nurse and she said it wasn't uncommon and if it bothered me I could take the pill to make them more regular. I didn't see the point in that as I came off the pill as I always forgot to take them at the right time and I liked the idea of the implant that I couldn't forget anything! As we are WTT until april next year, I've decided to just put up with it for a few more months and have it taken out around Christmas, to give myself a few months to get my cycles back to normal.

Sorry there's not much I can offer except to say I'm in the same boat and understand, hope it gets better for you!

I'm having my 2nd period since coming off depo a year ago, this one has lasted well over a week :wacko:

i too can offer no advice but hope it gets better for you xx :hugs:

All I can say is I'm glad I'm not on implanon by the sounds of it! I would go crazy with irregular periods (that I can't track) that I have no control over. Hopefully things settle for you soon, or at least start to make some sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->