Don't wanna speak too soon but...

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
...I just ate two bowls of pasta and I am not nauseous at all! I usually can't even get through half of one bowl. Is it possible that my morning sickness is already going away, or is it still too early??

I don't want to get my hopes up but for the first time in 5 weeks I can eat, and I have energy, and I am feeling a bit of hope.

I'm relieved to hear you say that! In the past couple of days I have had mine lighten up a lot too... Unfortunately this coincided with 3 days of spotting and cramping but I'm thinking positive and going with the fact maybe it is lightening a bit at this point! :)

Yes, Alidubs! Great to hear, and hoping we are done with the misery!!!!

Ughhh.... I am the one who spoke to soon! Tonight I am feeling ROUGH :sick:

My nausea eased up between week 9-10 with my daughter. I hope this is a continuing trend for you!

No Ali! :( hope you feel better today and that was just a fluke

Laughingduck that is great to hear and I hope so too. Still feeling good today when I got up, so I'll take every nausea-free minute I can get!

Fingers crossed! Mine seems to come and go, defo better when I have been able to eat the night before, then slept for an age!!

Really hope we'll all be back to normal in no time!

Just realised Alidubs and Wantsalittle1, our bubs might be born around the same day/s ^_^ *bounces*

Thanks WantsALittle1 - I am feeling much better today! No nausea and my cramping and spotting has stopped to boot! It's a good day!

Let's hope all of our rides on the nausea-train are over!!

I hope so too Alidubs, and magicteapot, you're right! I'm actually scheduled to deliver at 39+0 (July 1) so I will end up going earlier than my due date. What about you?

Mine faded, pretty much GONE at 10 weeks. A week later it can back full force:( with my other 3 pregnancies it didn't let up until 14+ weeks.
Hoping that it's over for you...but in my experience....not so much:(

I figured that might be the case jenmcn, but I was holding on to this tiny thread of hope that it might be over haha! :)

With DD my experience was similar to yours, it didn't let up until 16 weeks... Ugh, just hoping it's different this time.

hopefully it stays away for you, and if it does come back hopefully it doesn't stick around for long!

I spoke too soon.

Today and yesterday have been AWFUL. As I sit here typing it feels like someone is punching my stomach with tiny fists, giving me dry heaves and pain. It's horrible. TMI but every gas bubble moving through my intestines makes me feel like I'm going to barf too.

And on top of it all, I had the biggest spotting episode today since my big bleed last Tuesday. All brown blood luckily, but it still freaks me out to see THAT much while 10 weeks pregnant :(

Oh my gosh Wantsalittle1 - I had a big spotting episode today too! Mine was brown as well but after a day off from it yesterday I thought I was in the clear... :(

Sorry to hear the nausea is back for you... worry and nausea are a terrible combo!

Alidubs I thought my spotting had dwindled down too because yesterday there was really nothing. I was shocked to see so much today. I'm so sorry you're in the same boat, hopefully it stops soon for both of us.

Yeah I am pretty much ready for second tri to get here... still seems ages away. ](*,)

My nausea died down a lot this weekend, still being sick in morning, but haven't felt too bad during the day, I am praying it stays like this for Christmas, do not want to feel like I have been on Christmas Day :(

Oh no, I'm sorry it's come back, here's hoping it disappears again! I'm still waiting for mine to go. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->