Don't want to be disappointed

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Mystery, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Mystery

Mystery New Member

Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for almost two years, everytime I see a negative test my hopes fade :( I'm just over a week later but I don't want to be disappointed by another negative test :( I don't "feel" pregnant and I don't even think I have any symptoms, it's so horrible :( When will Mr Storky visit me :hissy:
    Please send all your wishes our way.

2. wishing4ababy

wishing4ababy mummy of 3 gorgeous LO's!

good luck hun. a week late - it is suonding hopeful right? really hope this is it for you. xxx

3. Mystery

Mystery New Member

At the beginning of last week I had bad cramping, but nothing came, it's been on and off since, but not as bad as then, it lasted around 2-3 days, I had very sore breasts around this time too and was feeling sick quite a lot throughout the day, I was feeling a little dizzy yesterday but I think so many negative results, I just expect to see a negative. I haven't been tired or having a stronger sense of smell, and I haven't been needing to run to the toilet every half hour :S

4. who's_mummy

who's_mummy Well-Known Member

Good luck. Hope the :witch: stays away for you and you get that :bfp: very soon.

:hugs:

Gemma x

5. bluey

bluey Mum of 2 boys

Mystery, really hope this is the month for you! Are the symptoms u mentioned different to normal tww for you?