dont want to be pregnant any more :(...updated tmi pg 1

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by welshmummy2be, Nov 13, 2011.

1. welshmummy2be

welshmummy2be mummy of 2 (one angel) x

like it says...im still pregnant and i dont want to be. i loved being pregnant dont get me wrong but i hate knowing that my baby is dead inside me...i need to pass my baby so that i can grieve properly and move on. :cry:

i've heard/read that a few ladies have used castor oil/herbs etc to speed the motions up...woundered if any one knows or can recomend a natural way i can speen things up at home. really dont want a d+c or go through it in hospital but dont know what to do as i cant stand carrying my baby (still feeling im pregnant when i wont give birth to a live baby) any suggestions?

A week after being told there was no heart beat i've passed baby, im no longer pregnant. although i already miss the fact that i was pregnant i am content with this sad event. i have worked through things emotionally and decided i wanted things to be done naturally and so i waited.

tmi here...i had bright red bleeding for aprox 10 days, very mild cramps other than 2 nights ago when i had the runs :blush: passed small clots (by small i mean the size of a 5p or smaller) for the past 6 days. today felt like everyother day very mild cramps and nothing more. i decided id go into college and here is way tmi soz and i dont mean to scare anyone, i felt a bit gooey down there and decided to go change my pad at that moment i had like a mild preasure pain kinda like that when you have the urge to poop but your not desperate. next thing i knew i passed lots of huge clots (enough to over fill my pad and go over my knicks, all over the floor, down my legs, pritty much everywhere ) sat on the loo and had loads of clots to follow with passing the baby and then more clots and had really heavy bleeding for aprox 10mins. that had tappered off and gone like a heavy period now. i have no pain down there but i do have mild back ache.

i am sorry for this being a bit long and with tmi but i thought it might help you to know how my MC was. also that all MCs can be different but is something not to be affraid of. please take care ladies :hug: xx

2. mixedbeautyx

mixedbeautyx Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I unfortunately don't have any advice though :(

3. Mellybelle

Mellybelle Well-Known Member

I am so, so sorry. :hugs:

I've heard that parsley tea can help.

4. amygwen

amygwen Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't have any advice to progress things faster though :hugs: Thinking about you..

5. TaraLynn

TaraLynn mama to Kiernan & 1 angel

I'm so sorry for your loss, I don't even know what to say... I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. I just found this site, and it brings me so much peace to feel I can at least talk about what I am going through - I hope you find that same peace and comfort in this site during this time.

6. couturecuts

couturecuts Guest

how far along are you? you want to pass natural or are you open to a d&C. i just had mine today and it was such a great experience, i wouldnt have chose any other way, i feel like myself already, no pain, no fear, just comfort

7. mke

mke Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss hun. I have no idea about how to help things along it took 5 1/2 weeks for mine to happen. I was adamant that didn't want surgery and wanted nature to take it's course as I was convinced hospital had got it wrong, but they were right. Having the mc was awful and I wish I had d&c mine was painful and started on the Sunday and was finally over Thursday. I don't want to scare you, you need to do what's best for you and everyone's mc is different. I hope all goes well for you x

8. scoobydrlp

scoobydrlp Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I don't have any advice, but I hope you find peace very soon. :hugs:

9. momofone08

momofone08 Mommy of 3!

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is 100% up to you how you want to do this. It may be easier to have a D&C just so you can start to heal, however you need to choose what is best for you!

I am so sorry for your loss

10. amotherslove

amotherslove MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3

i would suggest seeing your doctor to see if they can prescribe you misoprostol/cytotec.. here they were able to send me home with it.. depends on the pace though.. i warn you though, i thought i'd feel better with her out of me.. but now i miss it so much.. you can tell when theyre gone.. it's so awful.. so sorry for what youre going through<3

11. welshmummy2be

welshmummy2be mummy of 2 (one angel) x

thanks for the kind words. im all to aware of how painful this can be, this is my third MC. the first time i went to hospital and was given tablets (cant remember what exactly) and it was over the same day. second time i MC naturally at home and although it was very painful i felt better being in the comfort of my own home as i felt i had to much time to think things through at hospital (plus i had the runs really bad both times so felt much better being able to have a shower every so often at home instead of being restricted at hospital...they wanted me to stay in the room they gave me until i passed the baby) this time i would like things to happen at home as i dont want to go to hospital to pass beanie (its a different hospital to the first but id rather home comforts). ive talked about things with my OH as i always like him to have an input in our family matters and he's totally comfortable with whatever i choose. my choice would be to pass beanie at home naturally within the next few days as i dont want to go to my work placement in a nursery until i do as i feel i wouldnt cope if i passed beanie whilst working in nursery (plus it wouldnt be fair on the kiddies if im an emotional reck). got an appointment on wednesday at the hospital, think ill be best talking my options through with them to see what they'd recomend xxx

12. Mellybelle

Mellybelle Well-Known Member

Whatever you decide is whats best for you hun. :hugs:

13. MissingRyder

MissingRyder Active Member

The pills you were given in the hospital were probably cytotec.... those pills can be given at home also. I would think it depends how far along you are. I know this is difficult but I pray for your comfort and peace throughout this process......

14. VieraSky

VieraSky Mommy

I am so sorry for your loss hon. I don't have any advice for you, but I am thinking of you.

15. imprfcttense

imprfcttense Expecting a Little Boy

I'm so sorry that you're going through something so difficult. I can only imagine.. You're in my thoughts. <3