Don't want to get my hopes up :(

hopingforit

Reaction score
So far this month...things have been just a little different for me. Since this is my 14th month TTC, I decided to just forget about trying and just focus on relaxing. I am a POAS addict so I did and OPK on day 10 and it was negative and I did an OPK on day 14 and the line was dark but not positive and it got lighter on day 15 which means I would have ovulated between day 11-13 which is usual for me. My breasts don't hurt yet and it is between 3-5 days until AF. Usually they get sore about a week or so before AF is to start. I also wiped and had a little streak of blood in my CM...just once...which is unusual for me also. My CP keeps going up and down. The other day it was high then it went low then high and now it is low again lol. The only thing is, it feels slightly open so I don't know if that automatically makes me out this month? I hate to get my hopes up and once my breasts get sore...I will know I am out but I actually have some hope this month since they aren't sore yet. Also, yesterday I had constant twitching in my right side. My stomach was actually moving because it was twitching so much. I was kind of freaked out as I've had twitching before but this lasted probably 30 minutes on and off.

Should I automatically count myself out because my cervix feels slightly open or should I still keep hope? I'm worried about the disappointment of yet another month with no BFP.

:dust: to all of you! :hugs:

So far this month...things have been just a little different for me. Since this is my 14th month TTC, I decided to just forget about trying and just focus on relaxing. I am a POAS addict so I did and OPK on day 10 and it was negative and I did an OPK on day 14 and the line was dark but not positive and it got lighter on day 15 which means I would have ovulated between day 11-13 which is usual for me. My breasts don't hurt yet and it is between 3-5 days until AF. Usually they get sore about a week or so before AF is to start. I also wiped and had a little streak of blood in my CM...just once...which is unusual for me also. My CP keeps going up and down. The other day it was high then it went low then high and now it is low again lol. The only thing is, it feels slightly open so I don't know if that automatically makes me out this month? I hate to get my hopes up and once my breasts get sore...I will know I am out but I actually have some hope this month since they aren't sore yet. Also, yesterday I had constant twitching in my right side. My stomach was actually moving because it was twitching so much. I was kind of freaked out as I've had twitching before but this lasted probably 30 minutes on and off.

Should I automatically count myself out because my cervix feels slightly open or should I still keep hope? I'm worried about the disappointment of yet another month with no BFP.

:dust: to all of you! :hugs:

This probably doesnt help, but if I have learned anything over the 23 cycles I have been trying to conceive is that nearly every month is slightly different a lot of the same things also but different little things, I think I question every little thing as being a possible symptom, I have fell pregnant twice which resulted in miscarriage but those months were exactly the same as af months nothing that I can say stood out except missed period xxxx

Lots of :dust:

I've heard people say that it will feel just like AF is coming. Every month I get that sort of hope but then I get shot down when :witch: shows. I figure at least if something is slightly different...I can keep a little hope and maybe I will get BFP. I'm never too hopeful though because as the months have passed, I get disappointed every single month and it gets harder and harder.

I've heard people say that it will feel just like AF is coming. Every month I get that sort of hope but then I get shot down when :witch: shows. I figure at least if something is slightly different...I can keep a little hope and maybe I will get BFP. I'm never too hopeful though because as the months have passed, I get disappointed every single month and it gets harder and harder.

Never ever give up hope, its those slight little things that make us so aware of our body and give us hope that maybe this is it! I know its hard when its not but you need to have a little hope and it will happen very soon for us, we just have to keep the faith and be positive and keep all the negatitivity away!!! xxx

Never ever give up hope, its those slight little things that make us so aware of our body and give us hope that maybe this is it! I know its hard when its not but you need to have a little hope and it will happen very soon for us, we just have to keep the faith and be positive and keep all the negatitivity away!!! xxx

I am trying not to give up hope but once my chest starts hurting or my cervix feels open, I automatically say "oh I'm out". My DH is so confident that it will happen when the time is right. He kind of has to bring me back down to earth and say just relax and my Dr said because I got pregnant before (M/C about 5 years ago...got pg on BCP!!!) and my cycles are regular, it is really just a matter of time. We actually put off his SA (he has 2 kids from his previous marriage so we aren't terribly worried about this) to relax for a few months and see if it happens. Hopefully we both get our :bfp: very soon!

Lots and lots of :dust: to you :hugs:

I am trying not to give up hope but once my chest starts hurting or my cervix feels open, I automatically say "oh I'm out". My DH is so confident that it will happen when the time is right. He kind of has to bring me back down to earth and say just relax and my Dr said because I got pregnant before (M/C about 5 years ago...got pg on BCP!!!) and my cycles are regular, it is really just a matter of time. We actually put off his SA (he has 2 kids from his previous marriage so we aren't terribly worried about this) to relax for a few months and see if it happens. Hopefully we both get our :bfp: very soon!

My first pregnancy which resulted in a miscarriage at 12 weeks I fell on the bcp lol so we have that in common!! My second miscarriage was a year after trying which was at 8 weeks, me and hubby have had tests he sa was fine, i seem to ovulate every month and hormone levels have came back fine so I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. The wont give me chlomid or anything as I ovulate, the FS said about going straight to IVF so they did more bloods etc and I have to go back for a review in three months and then on the waiting list for ivf which we will be a year or more, but I can keep trying in between all that and hopefully wont need anything. When are you testing? I'm only 6dpo at min I plan to start at 10dpo xxx

:dust::hug:

My first pregnancy which resulted in a miscarriage at 12 weeks I fell on the bcp lol so we have that in common!! My second miscarriage was a year after trying which was at 8 weeks, me and hubby have had tests he sa was fine, i seem to ovulate every month and hormone levels have came back fine so I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. The wont give me chlomid or anything as I ovulate, the FS said about going straight to IVF so they did more bloods etc and I have to go back for a review in three months and then on the waiting list for ivf which we will be a year or more, but I can keep trying in between all that and hopefully wont need anything. When are you testing? I'm only 6dpo at min I plan to start at 10dpo xxx

:dust::hug:

Sorry about your miscarriages :hugs: I just went to my general Dr and she said if DHs SA came back normal, she would do an HSG (she said SA comes first) and if that was normal she would refer us to a FS and they pretty much would want to get into IVF right away. While my DH would love that (he loves the thought of multiples) I am the one who will be poked and prodded so we must take a few months of relaxing and not really TTC before I do that to myself. Last month I sort of took it easy but this month is much better. I am so much more relaxed. I hope we get a BFP before we have to go to the Dr for that stuff.

I actually have sort of a POAS addiction so I tested today lol. BFN obviously...I am between 6-8DPO...not sure since I only used a few OPKs this month with my more relaxed approach. I should get AF between the 16-18 so I'll probably test again on the 16th if :witch: hasn't shown up and if I can control my addiction lol. I really think 10DPO is the perfect time to start testing though. I just wish I had the patience. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->