Don't want to put my Xmas decs up!

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry ladies but im feeling down today.
Before I put my xmas decs up in 2010, I thought I would of been pregnant. When I wasn't and I was taking the tree down, I thought I would defo be pregnant by the time I put the Xmas tree up in 2011...but no! Sooo I thought....by Xmas 2012, I will defo have a baby or at least a bump.......and still no BFP!

I don't want to put my xmas decs up because it is making me sad :-(
xxx

what is it today with everyone being so depressed lol! I feel like all the posts I've been reading are of people that are sad! Hun, you have to hang in there! Trust me I know it's tough...and it's heartbreaking every month that goes by but you still have to have hope and sooner or later it'll be our turn. I do the same thing...I always said that by the time I was 30 I would have a child. Well guess what?? I'm going to be 31 in April and ...no baby... Plus I have a DH with fertility issues...but each time we dtd I hope and pray to God that a little beanie will stick and I'll have a baby to call my own. I got a puppy last year and he's the love of my life! I spoil him and treat him like a baby...my whole family makes fun of me and tells me "he's just a dog!" and it makes me so angry cause to me he's my little baby...and he's helped me through all the BFN's...it'll come hun don't worry...hugs and baby dust to US!!!

Thank u Lizzyrose.

We have a dog too who helps us through the bad times. My hubby is a good support and says all the right things, like "we are getting closer, we are on the right track".......but I sooo wish I didn't need to be on any track and to just fall pregnant naturally.

I wish u lots and lots of luck. Baby dust to u xxx

Thinking its gettinh close to putting the decs up again soon. Another year goes by.... :-(

Xxx

theres still time before then! maybe you will be :) i know the feeling. with my dh we had loads of immigration/parental issues that meant every time we set a date to 'be together' (we were long distance for...5 years of our now 7 year relationship) something happened. the first time we ever spent bdays/xmas together was 5 years in. but now that we are together...and married with dd, its so amazing to put up decorations together or to celebrate together. and we're much stronger for it.

sending lots of baby dust your way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"