Don't want to test yet - can you help me predict when AF is due?

British Mummy

Reaction score
So....
Hi ladies! I've really wanted to be part of the March testing threads but I didn't as I can't tell when AF should be here so any help would be really appreciated!

So... I'm usually a 26 day cycle, give or take a day or two but pretty much regular.

I had a miscarriage at 5-6 weeks January 24th 2014 which completely messed up my fertility friend and mydays apps because I have a 39 day gap! Even though you can put in positive pregnancy test and bleeding, it doesn't account for it. So the averages are all out.

Next AF was evening of February 20th. I got a positive the day before and on this day - on a FRER but way after the time was up - my friend saw it immediately and my husband saw the line when he came home really clearly but I then started bleeding... It was a heavy painful AF (first after MC) but I don't reckon it was necessarily a chemical, just maybe the test didn't keep the negative result because I was reading it so much later in the day... So because the positive really got my hopes up I tried to take a relaxed approach - I didn't do anything in terms of temping or OPKS this month, instead just checked my CM and cervix and BD every 1.5 days. But this has left me not knowing when I ovulated - grrr!

So.... I'm trying to work out when I could be due on!

To summarise my previous dates are January 24th (MC) and February 20th (normal AF). I've had no spotting this month and I'm trying my best not to symptom spot and just wait patiently for AF but my patience has run out and I wanna know if I'm late or not!

Sorry for the long post - what do you guys reckon???

Thanks in advance:flower: - I'll wait here for any thoughts :coffee:

After my MC, it took a few cycles to get back to normal - however since your last cycle was about 27 days??? you seem to be fairly regular even with the MC.

So that being said, tomorrow is 27 days and you could test if you want :)

You can check off Miscarriage in fertility friend, it is in the "Specific" tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->