Don't you just hate it when...

Haha Sorry to say but I'm one of those queue jumpers, when I had my LO there was 2 girls that live beside me due 2 weeks before me. I had my monkey at 36+5 and they both went over by a few days.

I have to say though, I felt kinda guilty when they were going on about still not having their LO and I was sat there quite content with my little monkey. It also didn't help that I had quite an easy and quick birth and they were hours, even days in painful labour :blush:

Just normal AF aches now. No measurable contractions :-(

I bet I'll be like 5 or 6 cm at my appointment Monday and my doctor is going to be like "what the hell are you doing here?" I was already 3cm an fully effaced last Monday.

Same here! I was 4cm and 80% effaced when I was in the hospital thursday night for reduced movements. I've been contracting off and on since then, when I go to my doctor Wednesday I bet I'm 5 or 6cm.... its so frustrating being so close and having nothing stick.

Yup. The contractions are back and strong enough to be pretty damn painful but they're anywhere from 5-20 minutes apart. To quote Juno, "ow, ow, fuckity ow."

I either want them to stop or get regular. This whole limbo thing is for the birds!

Well given how it seems 1/3 of the third tri forum just gave birth I would suspect they will probably speed up for you soon.

Its truly crazy how many ladies went in the last few days! I am not holding my breath lol...I quit trying now. I'm at the "sulk and eat a tub of ice cream" stage now haha.

I've never seen quite a baby boom like this on here... It's lovely... And making me jealous. :(

I'm finding it's getting harder to take deep breaths. Anyone else? I get winded so quickly.

Its truly crazy how many ladies went in the last few days! I am not holding my breath lol...I quit trying now. I'm at the "sulk and eat a tub of ice cream" stage now haha.

I'm with you there!! I've decided, this baby's going to stop messing me about now and just stay put until November. I've had enough and I'm just getting myself worked up watching everyone else go into labour before me. I'm done.

Do I count as a line jumper? I'm not TECHNICALLY due til tomorrow, but I'm in full blown active labor. :) epidurals are great!

Hahaha!! I did that the other day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->