Don't you just love it when...

jem77

Reaction score
you sneeze and you piss your pants! So annoying! :growlmad:

Haven't done that yet luckily!
I've had a nasty cold for the last week and a half, lots of coughing and sneezing and I tell ya I am SO scared I'll wet myself every time I cough or sneeze!

Haven't done that yet luckily!
I've had a nasty cold for the last week and a half, lots of coughing and sneezing and I tell ya I am SO scared I'll wet myself every time I cough or sneeze!

I've done it a few times, it not a lot, just enough to have to change my panties. Thank god I'm at home today and was able to run and change :haha:

Yep !! I did that just the other day and thought bugger ! Before having children that never happened ...

I trump everytime I sneeze...not as bad but I'd still be mortified if anyone else heard lol x

hahaha lol. love it.
ive been doing this ever since i gave birth. it was so bad just after id given birth, before id had a chance to do my PF exercise, that my evil oh used to deliberately make me laugh so id full on wet myself. little git!!!:growlmad:

this time every time i threw up with MS id pretty much leave a puddle on the floor too:haha:

oh the joys lol x

I cant get over how much worse it is second time around! I have been thinking about stashing extra underwear in the diaper bag! My daughter would probably find them and put them on her head during church or somewhere of the like.

Doesn't it make you feel like your 80 years old? I feel like I should be carrying around an adult diaper for myself haha. I HATE it! Haha. I don't full on pee but sometimes when I sneeze a little comes out. Still embarassing though.

Yep! Also if I laugh too much I cant hold my pee in. OH asked if I need Tena Lady lol

I haven't had that yet.. thank God! I've been trying to deal with swollen female parts, which is bad enough without peeing every two seconds too! lol

This is me! (the last second of the clip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfxS0ZN25Hg

I have not had the problem when sneezing (also had a cold), however I have had bronchitis and now a Lower Respiratory Tract Infection for the last 2 weeks ish, every single time I cough, a little bit of wee escapes.

So far I have just been using panty liners, am refraining from Tena Ladies as its just too much to have go buy those, even when pregnant atm.

Mother in law did say, those will do you for a while, but expect to need more later on :wacko:

Sneeze?! PLEASE! I can sit down in my car and pee myself a little!:haha::haha:

Oh the joys of pregnancy!!

I did it the other day!! I'm only 16 weeks, that's just ridiculous!!

lol yh i love it haha do it at least 3 times a day :S

Ahahahahahaha!!!! :haha: OH thinks I'm crazy when I sneeze and say DANGIT! Then head to the bedroom for some fresh undies. He doesn't get it, but I'm glad you posted this so I could show him that I'm not the only one. lol! I keep saying that I need to get some liners but keep forgetting. But I have to say it SUCKS when I'm at work and have 10 more hours to go after having a sneeze attack thanks to all the dust in the warehouse so Imma jump on that. Thanks for posting and I can definatly relate!!!!

haha this made me laugh! Oh the joys of being pregnant and the peeing ourselves when we sneeze!

With my youngest daughter I was out with family and needed to go toilet but there was not one near, we were just about to head home and the little minx starts jumping up and down on my bladder (yes I was pregnant lol) and I full on wet my pants. I just stood there mortified by the car till everyone had left except me and my brother and hes like "whats wrong?" Aand I burst into tears and wailed "I jusssssst weet my paaaaaants!" It was so embarrassing!

And lets not forget the whole *gasp* "my waters just broke!" and then having to tell everyone false alarm, you just pissed your pants. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->