Don't You Just Love It ...

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
.... When your giving your OH a mouthful & someone knocks your door :rofl:

:blush:

But I had to let her off since she came with :flower: & a card.

BUT don't you just love it when you pop in to see someone & they rope you in to alsorts :rofl:

I was lay in my bed just turning over kitty who still hasn't turned up & thought can't just lie here have to do something as we couldn't get the printer working to do some pics :cry: .... stupid thing doesn't work if you don't have colour in the printer we only wanted black an white ffs so I got up & literally 5 minutes later there was a knock on door & it was Imi :shock: :lol: Took me a minute to catch on who it was LOL

Anyway thanks hunny for driving me to get a new printer - I've printed them off now & going to pop & replace the one in the shop & stuff :hugs:

Hey told ya i was always here ...

Just KNEW you needed me ... so like the angel i am i came to your rescue lmfao!!!

NP hun just wanted you to know regardless of what happends and how much things get on top of you, you'd always got me to moan at and help out :)

xxx

I came to see you both!!

(BUT charl has the over all edge)

SC ... I've missed your bald patch hehehehe
xxx

:dohh: If I had a mouth full, I would not have answered the door....:rofl:

You guys....Mouth full of dinner...:dohh: I like to eat in peace....What are you talking about.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmfao i bet thats EXACTLY what u ment suz lmfao!

xxx

:blush: I dont know what you are talking about:blush:

Can only say ... My OH would be so lucky :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back