Don't You Love It?

tverb84

Reaction score
I love it when babies/children say hi or smile at you.On Tuesday after my workout at the gym, I was walking to the women's bathroom and this baby girl smiled at me.She was so cute, she looked about 6 or 7 months old.I smiled and waved at her.

I love it too but I always feel like that awkward creeper when I'm staring at other peoples' baby. I wouldn't want people to do that to mine unless they invited me to talk/look. I was in IKEA yesterday and a baby having his lunch kept staring at me and the mom looked over at me and I was just averting eye contact, acting casual, coz I didn't want her to think I was pulling faces or something at her son behind her back. :haha: Even though I was melting on the inside from his cuteness!!

just poppin in bc I miss all you girls in WTT. Whenever babies smile at me it melts my heart...i just want to pick them up and hug them and never let them go. that's why my friends never let me around their babies... :)

they're just SO adorable!

Yesterday when I was leaving the women's bathroom at the college I go to.This little boy who was 2 or 3 was going into the bathroom with his mom, he said hi to me and I said hi back. It was cute.

On Wednesday when I was walking home this little girl who lives on the same street as me said hi too.

Parents love it when people are nice to their kids so don't be shy.
Xx

yes, parents love when people are nice :)

i LOVE when DH and i are out and a baby looks at us and smiles/coos/an older baby might say hi etc. they (usually) LOVE DH, because he has a red beard :D

I love it when people look at Thorrin and say hi! I don't think it's weird at all!!

When I was on my way home from my walk, this little girl who lives up the street said hi to me.I waved back to her.

We live in a big apartment complex and there are often kids in the elevator with us. I always try to get a smile by the end of the ride. :haha: I do love it.

I swear, whenever hubby and I go ANYWHERE, babies are DRAWN to him. We'll just pop into a gas station, and EVERY. SINGLE. BABY. IN. THERE. TURNS THEIR DAMN HEAD AND COO'S! It's how I know he's gonna be a GREAT daddy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->