Doppler - Is this the heartbeat?

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
I know! I'm just looking for reassurance, and if I've found the heartbeat, that helps! But if everyone says it's not, I'm not going to freak out lol

It's very light, kind of hard to hear. I tried counting the beats myself and I thought it sounded in the appropriate range, but I wasn't very good at counting, so who knows!

I can hear my heart with it, especially at the end, but there's definitely something at a faster pace, and I just wanted to see what other people thought.

Part of me wants to just say it is LO for peace of mind, but I also would rather know for sure lol

Attachments

• Voice00001.mp4
    55.7 KB · Views: 109
I know! I'm just looking for reassurance, and if I've found the heartbeat, that helps! But if everyone says it's not, I'm not going to freak out lol

It's very light, kind of hard to hear. I tried counting the beats myself and I thought it sounded in the appropriate range, but I wasn't very good at counting, so who knows!

I can hear my heart with it, especially at the end, but there's definitely something at a faster pace, and I just wanted to see what other people thought.

Part of me wants to just say it is LO for peace of mind, but I also would rather know for sure lol

That's your LO's! I counted it.... 15 beats in 5 seconds. Times 12 (to make a minute) 180 beats.. :happydance:

Thanks! :happydance:

It's just so hard to hear that I wanted to make sure! Plus I wanted to send it to DH and my mom and would've felt really stupid if it wasn't lol

Congrats hun defaintly sounds like baby how did you put a video up I'm unsure of mine :/ and wanted to put a clip up xx

definitely baby, much much too fast to be your own

I just got my doppler today and was wondering if I was hearing the real deal. It sounds just like yours! This makes me so happy! It's the best sound isn't it? :)

I've never really heard a babys heartbeat before so just came for a nosy. What an amazing sound <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->