Doppler opinions and experiences??

MissMara

Reaction score
Hey all..

i am seriously considering getting myself a doppler but being only 8 weeks im not sure!!

Does anyone have a doppler and want to share their voices about them?? :)

I will be 10 weeks on monday with baby#2. I caved and got a Sonoline B Fetal heart doppler /Backlight LCD 3mhz + Free Ultrasound GEL,Battery. It came in the mail today.. i took it out of the box, put the batteries in and found little bean's heartbeat within a few minutes.. $45...i was in shock that it worked, but i definitely recommend it!

I have the exact same one ^^. Found hb at 8 weeks, aloe gel works great too when the gel it comes with is out.

I will be 10 weeks on monday with baby#2. I caved and got a Sonoline B Fetal heart doppler /Backlight LCD 3mhz + Free Ultrasound GEL,Battery. It came in the mail today.. i took it out of the box, put the batteries in and found little bean's heartbeat within a few minutes.. $45...i was in shock that it worked, but i definitely recommend it!

Where did you get it! I really want one :D

For peace of mind and so i can show daddy and my family! Eeee!!!

I have exact same model and I think I've found heart beat lol there is so many notices and I've recorded a super fast train sound like heart beat so I'm assuming it's baby as mine is much slower, I got mine off amazon with free gel :) good luck hun xx

Hi, I have the Hi-Bebe BT-200 LCD Fetal Doppler and I have used its since 8weeks 1 day and Find it Amazing I have always used this Make and Love it!

I think I'm about 10 weeks, I'm desperate to buy one but worries incase I couldn't find the heart beat and I would just worry! Anyone else think the same ? Think I might wait until my 10 week scan and make sure everything is ok and then I can see where she looks to find baby and then I will maybe look at one

I have the sonoline b. Got it at 8 weeks but didnt find Hb till I was 9 weeks. I know of ladies who have had success at 8 weeks. I'd order one now :)

I got mine at www.fetaldoppler.net! I got the Sonoline B, it got here Friday and I was 7+6, no luck finding the heartbeat yet but I'll try every few days until I do!

Im in Australia :) haha

I am looking at buying one as we speak. So excited!

I bought a sonoline B from ebay for $50. Worth every penny & more! I LOVE mine! I use it almost everyday... I heard it for the first time around 10 weeks. It was wonderful!

I bought one last week and heard my baby's hb for the first time today at 8w2d! :thumbup:

Definitely Sonoline B 3mhz! I found my sons HB at 8 wks, 1 day with it. Plan to start searching for this baby's this weekend (7.5 wks). Don't expect to hear anything until after 8, but you never know! :) You have to go super low, like pointing in and down at your pubic bone, especially if it's your first pregnancy.

Compared to heart beat at 9 weeks I am now 10+4 weeks and just found the heart beat on the right hand side and it was super duper fast went from 130 to 173 and stayed between 160-170 defaintly found it and heard it better, I had been looking in the middle near pubic bone but it's just right to my c section scar a little up, xx

I have a vcomin 2mhz doppler, and I love it. I couldn't find the heartbeat until nearly 11 weeks, but I wasn't really looking in the right spot. I was always looking near the left (because that's where they did my scans) but bubs is to the right. Also, I looked at YouTube videos and copied them, but I had to look a lot lower- on the pubic line.
I used it today and found it straight away, nice and strong. It's the best sound in the whole world, and will keep me happy and relaxed about baby being okay between scans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->