• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Doppler question

ttcnewbie123

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
So now that I'm feeling better and the sickness has stopped I'm back to worrying about bubs! Just got the doppler out for a listen and usually I find the heartbeat literally straight away. Well tonight I could just hearing lots of movement (well at least that's what I think it is!)and an echoey heartbeat all over- is this normal or has anyoe else had this? God I can't wait til I can feel bubs so I know its ok in there!x

As long as you hearing movement and or placenta don't worry too much, my midwife said you can't always find the heart beat until 3rd tri as they are still small enough to go right into the pelvis.
If you are worried and like me need a deffinate answer give your midwife or dr a buzz :)
xx

I find unless I'm right on top of the heartbeat, it does sound really faint & echoey. Plus baby keeps moving & I have to go searching for the heartbeat again!!!

How strong you hear it just depends where baby is!

Sounds very normal.

I can tell when I am just hearing the echo of heartbeat or if I am actually right ontop of baby.

As long as you are finding baby then all is fine!

Hopefully it will not be too long now til you start feeling baby!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"