MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
anyone else have a doppler?

i was having a bit play around,
found lots of my hb and blood going whoosh whoosh whoosh
but also sounds that are like wind howling through trees or something

no hb yet but tbh i dont expect to find it til 8+

Yes, i didn't find my baby until 7w5d and it was very difficult to find. Ever since though, i can find him every day ☺

The whooshing is the blood going through the placenta. I've not found hb yet, tried a couple of times for a few mins but not very patient!!
Xx

The whoosh is the placenta, but if you hear a bubbly sound like something quickly moving through liquid its baby moving around in the amniotic fluid.

I just got my doppler today and heard loads of whooshing, lots of my own heart then bubbas heart eventually! No movement sounds yet but I'm further on than you guys (12+6) so I would expect mines to be easier to find.

If I find the windy noise (placenta) then my baby is always 2-3cm to the right of that sound..I have the sonoline b and it picks up the heart beat at 171 and placenta at 140+ my hb is 97+ and the blood flowing through arteries at 121+ ️xx

Have found my placenta with the wooshing noise and registers between 127 and 135 but have not found bubba yet but then I am a bigger girl anyway and knew I would struggle myself I have my scan date on the 21st so hoping all is ok when we go then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->