Dopplers?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
What kinds of dopplers do you ladies have and when were you first able to hear the heartbeat?? I have heard that sonoline b is very very good. Just looking into what to buy

i have a Baby Sonic with a 2Mhz probe. i found baby's heartbeat tonight, at 12weeks, but in previous pregnancies with same doppler i have found them at 8-10weeks. i always have had Anterior Placenta, which i suspect i have again as the placenta is very clear, and has been for weeks, i have to search beyond the placenta for the heartbeat.

I have a sonoline b I found on craigslist. It's only a 2 MHz , and I'm plus sized, but I found the hb at 11 wks, consistently at 13 wks. Sometimes you have to push down pretty firmly.

What MHZ should I be looking for when purchasing one?

I'm plus sized and was able to find my baby's HB with a sonoline B 3mHz at 9 weeks. 3MHz is much more sensitive and better IMO!

I have a sonoline B, love it! I find the heartbeat very easily and im now 11 weeks but been hearing it since 9 weeks

I just worry that I won't be able to find it and I will get frustrated :( and I have also read that it could be harmful to the baby?

I have heard Sonoline is very good. I see many women on here getting a hb as early as 7 weeks on here with B or C.

I rented one from babybeats.com, I got the second cheapest one. It's rated for 10-12 weeks. My wife is currently 8w+4d, haven't heard it yet but I'm not worried.

I've got the sonoline B and I heard my baby's HB from ten weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->