Dopplers?

charliekay

Mummy of two
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm thinking of buying a Doppler for when I'm abit further gone, any recommendations for any good ones? I've seen loads online but just want to know if they are worth buying x

We had an angelsounds last time and it was brilliant :)

This is on it's way to me right now :)

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6542247659.html?orderId=66276846959963

I had the angel sounds one when I was pregnant with dd and never had a problem with it. I bought it quite cheap off amazon.
I'm determined not to use it in this pregnancy though as I became obsessive and wanted to use it all the time.

I have the sonoline B got it off eBay for £22.00 I love mine and listen every few days to baby :) x

Sonoline B here too,
Last pregnancy I found bubs at 8+4, can't wait to try it this time

Sonoline b!!! Found it at 8w2d and heard it ever since. Tried using an angel whatever yesterday and couldn't hear anything at all! I like the shape of the Doppler device with the sonoline much much better! It allows you to get down in there early on!

I have sonoline b. I used it with DD and so far with this one and have loved it! I found DD at 15+3 and this one at 8+6 (so it varies!).

I also bought the sonoline B. I was able to find baby around 8 weeks.

Now I use it once a week to take baby's heart rate or sometimes when I'm nervous, just hearing baby 1 minute can be very calming :)

Thanks for the replys I'm going to order the sonoline b tonight as that seems to be the most recommended thanks again xx

I found baby's heartbeat this morning on a sonoline b (I'm 10+5). It took ages and I was about to give up when I came across it. Best sound ever! You need to be sure you won't panic if you don't find the Hb though as it's not easy to find in the early days.

Aww lovely, glad you managed to find it :) yeh I understand I might not find it straight away, I also had anterior placenta with my first pregnancy so that made it very difficult to find baby's heartbeat. I'll give it a whirl tho :) x

https://www.fetaldoppler.net/sonoline-b-pink.html

GOt mine here. Found my last bambino at 8 weeks. (im almost 6 weeks now, cant wait to start trying to find this one!) Takes some practice. Just remember, if you dont find it right away or even for a few days...dont panic. Most likely user error. Keep trying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->