• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dorothey Perkins £5 off NO MIN SPEND! + free del

ooo ace i saw some shoes in there the other day but the only pair they had in my size were broke. i'm off to shop later :happydance:

i wonder if we could order loads of 5pound things then go in store take them all back and get something better with an exchange like a jacket haha x

Has anyone received goods and all gone through fine?

only ordered yesterday so got to wait for them....should imagine they be here mon or tues but i got confirmation emails x

They couldnt not honour the order. Its their stupid fault for not putting a minimum spend!

well its just a birthday thing isnt it sooo whose to say its not loads of peoples birthdays lol

Thank you , ive just had my conformation email Woohoo 3 free tops !!!!

just gt an email sayin tht my item is now out of stock so cnt have it :( anyone else got this...maybe they have got onto whats happening?

ive had emails saying that the items are now out of stock too!!!

Yeah I got email too this morning saying item was out of stock even though they'd sent me confirmation email yesterday. I tried again but the code wont work now.

Hi me too - exact same thing.Email sayin out of stock and code no longer works lol i think they clicked on!!

Mines out of stock too, they had email saying cancelled order due to sytem error !! lol
x

fuckers. they sent me an email saying my order is not being processed. system error. cant beleive they did it. its their sodding mistake!

i think they should honour it as payments been accepted by rights

I put the wrong email in by accident but it still worked but i have no idea whether i'm getting it or not :dohh:

i had no emails sayin im not gettin my stuff

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent Dorothy Perkins order.

Unfortunately due to a systems problem, we have had to cancel your order. We are very sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause you and we do hope that you will take the opportunity to order from us again at some point in the future.

this is the email i just got too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"