• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dot and Jim Eastenders

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ilms-albert-square-exit.html#article_continue

So sad,I love Dot and Jim together :cry:

aaaaaw..I thought something nasty was going to happen when Dot fell down the stairs this week!!
Jim is a legend xxx

:cry: They're really good together. Glad they're not killing off the character though

Awww. I can see how the guy that plays Jim would benefit from not being in easties any longer though. His health is not great is it, best to rest etc

I'm glad they aren't killing him off though. That would have been a really horrible epi5ode :(

I'm glad too that they're not killing him off. I think it's prob for the best for the actor to get some time to himself and rest xx

Aw that will be so sad :(

xx

Killing him off would have been better in my opinion. I can't stand it when people are shipped off to a care home (in real life).

I'm gutted Dots not leaving. All she does is whinge anyway :shrug:

:( Oh jeez this is going to be a 'vera & jack' moment I can just see it, I was an emotional wreck on both of those episodes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"