Dotted crosshair.. HELP!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Can someone please look at my chart???

I would love to get a solid crosshair so I'll know that I ovulated!

If there's a dotted crosshair and a thermal shift does that mean I ovulated? Even Ovufriend says the same thing :shrug:

Please help me ease my mind!

Looks like you ovulated to me!

FF is confused :) The dotted crosshair means that ovulation could have been a few different dates, but isn't sure which one...sometimes it's due to missing information or not recording enough information. It looks like ovulation could have been cd 28 or cd33.
If you had recorded cm or cp, it would probably have a solid line and be more sure about your O day. The missing temp on cd29 is probably making a difference also.

FF is confused :) The dotted crosshair means that ovulation could have been a few different dates, but isn't sure which one...sometimes it's due to missing information or not recording enough information. It looks like ovulation could have been cd 28 or cd33.
If you had recorded cm or cp, it would probably have a solid line and be more sure about your O day. The missing temp on cd29 is probably making a difference also.

Hmmm... Yeah I believe so...

You think if I keep charting and my temps keep going up that the crosshair will become solid??

Not really sure if I know the difference between cervical mucus or cervix position??

Also there's not DPO above the vertical line?

Do you have dotted line on OvuFriend as well? I think you don't get solid line if you don't add sth more on your chart like cm, cervix or opks.

Yeah I put all my temps in on ovufriend and it still said the same thing..

I didn't put in any more information like cm or cp... But does the dotted crosshair mean I still ovulated even though I didn't put it that information? Cause I think my temps are above the cover line now.

FF gives solid if the shift is pretty obvious , you had a dip on 3dpo may thats why it gave dotted, if you add info like +opk or EWCM it might change it to solid, wait a day or two i think FF will change it to solid after seeing more high temps.

Hmmm... Yeah I believe so...

You think if I keep charting and my temps keep going up that the crosshair will become solid??

Not really sure if I know the difference between cervical mucus or cervix position??

Also there's not DPO above the vertical line?

Cervical Mucus is the goo on the cervix...if there's enough of it, it's usually on the tp when you wipe.

Cervical position is what your cervix actual feels like. Sometimes the opening is open or closed. It is also sometimes up higher in your body or dropped down lower.

I agree with above poster - I use FF & ovufriend & I'm almost positive that the reason it's dotted is b/c of your temp dip on 3dpo - you need to have at least THREE days in a row of a higher temp before they will confirm ovulation. If you want to test the theory - discard that temp & see if it changes [then go back of course, just for playing around purposes lol].

Good luck :dust:!

Alright ladies... I had took out my low cervix position and my ovulation has changed from CD33 to CD31...

So we had no :sex: then :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->