Double barreled first name??

luci and bump

Proud mummy to Evelyn :)
Reaction score
We've (finally!!) Decided on a name! Imogen Lily Teresa F....
What we can't decide on is, should we have Imogen as the first name, then Lily and Teresa as the middle names, or should we double barrel her first name and have Imogen-Lily (possibly without the hyphen) and then just Teresa as the middle name. Which do you think sounds better??
For reference, my DD is Evelyn and SD is Isobel, we call them evie and izzy

To me Imogen-Lily is too long. I would just have Imogen as the first and Lily as one of the middle names. I love the names though. 😍

I dont like db names so if just use Imogen as first name and the other 2 as middle.

I also dont like db names so would go with Imogen with the other 2 as middle names.

I don't typically like double barrelled names, but I wanted my daughter to be Isla-Wren as her first name because I think it sounds really nice together. My husband didn't like it though so we did Isla as her first name and Wren as her middle name and I just call her Isla Wren. I personally think Imogen-Lily sounds a little cumbersome, but if you like it then go for it! Even if you don't double barrel the first name you could still call her Imogen Lily if you like the sound of it together.

I'd go for Imogen as first name and the other 2 as middle names. Beautiful choice xx

I'm not a fan of double-barrelled first names, I'd just have first name, middle name, middle name, and refer to LO as Imogen Lily if you'd like to :)

I would have Lily as middle name with Teresa! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"