Double Digits!

maria86

Reaction score
Who Else just turned 10 weeks? :) How are you all feeling?

I am literally unable to function with nausea :( Very difficult! Also, I think I can see a little tiny bump :dance:

I'm 10 weeks today!!! Feel sick alllll day.
I'm with you that it's totally hard to function but I have a 5 and 3 year old I stay home with who are functioning at high speed :haha: I'm also starting to see a little bump which has me really excited!

Congrats on double digits! :happydance:

I hit 10 weeks last Thursday. :) I'm still feeling really tired all the time. Still haven't had any morning sickness so that's awesome but my hormones have been nuts. I've been trying not to cry all day.

ugh... I cried that my hubby ate all my cheeeeese... :cry: it really was a tragedy :lol: he really should have known better.

And I have such crazy aversion to random smells. It's crazy

I'm 10 weeks 3 days and feel like absolute rubbish! But I'm happy to be this far along... Looking forward to my first prenatal appointment in 2 weeks!

I will be 10 weeks on Sunday, I am actually feeling much better! Not sick and tired like I was. I am still having mood swings but they are getting better.

i turn 10 weeks sunday as well the feeling sick all the time has gone down to just if i dont eat in time but still so tired got my next scan 3 weeks today cant wait to see how much baby has grown since 7 and a half weeks

10 weeks today and the nausea has subsided a bit, which of course worries me. Breast are still super tender and I am extremely fatigued. I also have to pee like 8x a night.

I'm 10 weeks today as well! The only thing bothering me other then my boobs, it's a toothache from all hell!

Tooth ache here too suffered all through last pregnancy soon as she was born gone lol 10weeks today woo

oh the toothache :( :cry: mine just started on top of sensitive and bleeding gums

Toothache here too. My dentist told me it was most likely from the gun hyperplasia during pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->