Double dye experience positive HELP please!

sheeps24

A mummy!
Reaction score
Hey ladies I am only a couple of days past ovulation so I'm sure bfp isn't even possible right now but I've read up about the double dye test ... I tried it using the dye strip from an opk and got this result ....

Can you share your experiences with this good or bad!

Attachments

• 20160902_095142.jpg
    20160902_095142.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 52
Ive tried it dont mix opk and hcg tests or you will get a line - I didn't think it would matter as it was only dye. But it does! So if you want to try it make sure there both hcg tests good luck! Xx

Ive tried it dont mix opk and hcg tests or you will get a line - I didn't think it would matter as it was only dye. But it does! So if you want to try it make sure there both hcg tests good luck! Xx

I wasn't sure but I don't trust it anyway! I have some more IC'S coming tomorrow so will try again using the hcg ones only!

image.jpg

I was curious about the tests and my husbands out and i was bored so thought what the hell and did a mini experiment.

Top test normal pregnancy test dye

Middle added pregnancy test dye

Bottom added ovulation test dye

So just goes to show the differences :)

And the pregnancy tests are 25miu and ovulation dye is from a 20miu test strip

Ooh so you middle has a line on! How many dpo are you?

I think mine may be just picking up LH but I'm not sure how it works x

Not 100% sure DPO tbh lol

I did wonder about that line but think it may have touched the one with the ovulation strip in cause I just did another double preg dye test and it was negative - different ur one though. Successfully just wasted about 10 tests hahaha

How bizarre, and so the middle one might be an actual bfp, eeks. Fingers crossed, I'm guessing you're going to test again tomorrow? Good luck x

I did another with an opk strip after this one on my image and the line was barely visible but I think that's because the pee wasn't held for very long. I have some hcg cheapies coming tomorrow so going to do a double with this instead of the opk one then if it's negative I will know this one has been picking up LH x

image.jpg

This is how the middle test dried... How weird lol. Oh well time will tell. Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!

Good luck Sheeps24, I hope you get a great bfp without having to faff with any tests. Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->