Double pushchairs

Vivanco

Reaction score
I am hoping to get a double pushchair, for my daughter (toddler) and our new baby boy. Lots of mixed opinions from people on double pushchairs but DD still has a sleep in the day and i am concerned on the safty aspect of things if i make her walk everywhere, she has baby reigns but what if she wants a snooze, or gets tired of walking, cant push a pushchair and carry her!

This is the one we have chosen

Attachments

• double.jpg
    double.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3
If its going to make your life that little bit easier then get one.
Are you getting a single buggy too for bubs, just in case?

I ordered one for my two but it was a pain in the ass, heavy and cant get around easily in shops not only that but my daughter was too long for it ( she is 3 ) but the reason i got it was cos i couldnt handle her tantrums in town anymore with a new baby.

But i gave it back anyway , i always had a buggy board so use tht if im going on a long day out other then that she walks everywhere .
But then again my daughter is older.

I have heard that the buggys with one seat infront of the other is best option!

I tried out several double buggies, when my daughter was born my son was 18 months old and we live over a mile from town so expecting him to walk everyhwere wanst an option. I tried the Brevi B Twin, Kidzs Kargo and Marco Sky L but found them all really heavy and hard to steer. I have a Phil and Teds double and its the best thing I ever bought! if my son wants to walk I can steer it with one hand and it fits through shop doors and aisles easily.
It isnt cheap but with number three on the way I will be getting my monies worth out of it xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->