Down, down and down some more...

ittybittycoy

Mommy to 3 Girls
Reaction score
My chart is confusing the crap out of me, all my temps keep doing is dropping, I am hoping it means ovulation is soon but your ladies opinions would be greatly appreciated. Also last night when hubby and I bd'ed I felt a horrible pain in my right ovary, does anyone know if ovulation can cause this or should I get checked for a cyst? Thanks!

My Ovulation Chart

I'm really new to charting so I can't help you out...

Looks like you are going to ovulate soon, keep taking your temperature for at least 3 days after the temp rise for FF to draw the crosshairs.

I think so too, I am anxious to see my temp tomorrow... this morning I had tons of EWCM with a little blood in it, hoping it is ovulation but at the same time not getting my hopes up. I am kind of bummed out though because my DH is working a 24 hour shift today and won't be home until tomorrow morning... do you think bd'ing last night and tomorrow morning will do?

If today is O day, then last night should cover it, latest medical advice seems to be more 48 hours than 24 hours.

Thanks NorthStar, my temp this morning jumped 0.7 degrees, to 97.9 :happydance:! I am almost 100% sure yesterday was ovulation, still going to keep temping though and I hope bd'ing Friday night did it... it would totally suck if I get a :bfn: because we didn't get to bd enough. I will update sometime next week, I think I am going to wait until 13 dpo to test.

Friday night is pretty good timingwise, goodluck!

That's a really big temp jump. Hope it keeps going over next few days! Fingers crossed x

It is a pretty big jump, I was so excited to see it. Obviously my ultimate goal is a BFP... but at this point I am just estatic to even think I ovulated :happydance:, I think it was the soy isoflavones, right now I LOVE soy!

I've just tried soy too, the side effects about killed me, so I stopped after the first day!

I took my soy at night so I didn't experience too many side effects, if you ever decide to try again I would highly recommend taking them at night time.

I took my soy at night so I didn't experience too many side effects, if you ever decide to try again I would highly recommend taking them at night time.

I took it at 10pm, and the SE lasted approx 32 hours, am going to listen to my body on this one because it doesn't seem to suit me at all :haha:

That is the right thing to do, nobody knows your body better than you... just like Clomid isn't for everyone, neither is soy. I hope you find something that works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->