Down Regulating.. Im confused

Dilek

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Im starting IVF soon and my last scan FS commented that I had 3 follicles in my right ovary. A bit of background info, im on zoladex and its used as a way to down reg before IVF. I have been down reg for 3 months now and on to my 4th month. Why would I still have follicles in my ovary? I thought down reg would shut down my system. Any ideas? Would those follicles become eggs? Im so confused?

How big were they? I never had a scan during down reg, only when I was stimming, but on a HRT FET I did they basically wanted no follies and with scans I had heaps of them but they were all tiny.

So i'm guessing if yours are tiny (say around 7mm or less) then they won't cause any probs.

Hey FJL

Im not sure what size they were, I thought it was strange to have follicles while im on zoladex and before I could ask the FS he commented my endo cyst has decreased in size. I was so overwhelmed that I forgot my question. I will ask him on Tuesday when I have my final Jab. FJL, that was my 1st good news from the hospital in over 18 months I have been with them and I hope there is more to come. Maybe a :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->