down there question...

Tiffanah07

Reaction score
Is it just me or does everyones look bigger this early? I look big and a little swollen. It's make me feel unattractive...

I noticed this last night, also! I think it is getting a little more swollen as time goes on! I understand what you mean about feeling unattractive.. me too! But oh well :)

I can't say I look at it too much as I am afraid of seeing it look too different lol but I did the other day as it felt uncomfortable after oh and I dtd...my inner areas were definitely larger, but not the outer parts so much. I don't really think it feels swollen much, usually just after dtd. :)

I looked at it cause I shaved without being able to see...lol so when I got out of shower and looked to see how i did I noticed it looked fatter :(

I'm still shaving blindly..quite funny, oh said I missed a giant patch near the top..idk how I did that! lol Will have to start using a mirror and I'll just have to start looking at my parts lol..I'm sure they are looking fuller!

Lol. It weird not being able to see when I shave anymore. I'm just glad I didnt cut myself. By the way newatthis your profile pic is great! Is that her leg by her head?

thanks! :) I am thinking it is her leg..it's awfully long lol and since she measured a little behind, I can't imagine it is her arm..It is a great profile shot, so clear!! I was thrilled with the tech who did it :)

My lady bits are bigger..lol I guess it's because of the extra blood flow there. Wait until it turns purple. After baby is born it will swell a ton if baby is born the natural way. Nobody told me this and after my first was born I locked myself in the bathroom and my OH had to call the nurse because I was so upset. I thought it was going to stay looking like it did forever...LOL

Yeas, I am a little horrified with the tremendous, ummm, growth spurt down there. NOT pretty.

I haven't had any swelling down there yet. Another thing I wasn't aware of until this forum lol. I'm sure as baby gets bigger I'll get more swollen :(. I really hope it goes away fast though after delivery as I DON'T wear purple lipstick on my normal lips so I DONT want purple on any other lips.

I haven't had any swelling down there yet. Another thing I wasn't aware of until this forum lol. I'm sure as baby gets bigger I'll get more swollen :(. I really hope it goes away fast though after delivery as I DON'T wear purple lipstick on my normal lips so I DONT want purple on any other lips.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG...I think I just pee'd a little!!! I guess soon our lady bits will look like this :kiss: when baby is comming out :haha:

Maybe purple lips is the reason why we are unable to see our lady parts. It's a natural defense mechanism to keep from seeing a super hairy purple monster where a men's turn on used to be.

SAME! I'm so glad this was posted. I noticed while shaving it's not the same anymore :( and I knew it couldn't be sex related because well, haven't dtd since I concieved! Didn't exactly want to post a thread on it though, incase it was just me :blush:

Ha ha, this made me laugh. I noticed when I was shaving the other day and was like 'what the ??!!' . It's been worse after dtd. Not pretty at all!!!

Purple!!! jesus h christ. Like we don't have enough changing on us already! lol My hubby pointed out the other night that he thought it was bigger. Great!

I noticed mine is more swollen towards the back..

boy am i glad someone else posted this too, hehe i couldn't bring myself to start a thread but noticed last night and got a little worried that 'it' looks 'different' arghhh!!! :blush:

not swollen, but there's....well, lets say some bits are definitely bigger :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->