• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

dpo 11 neg tests . is there any hope ?

Keyval

Reaction score
I took two cheapies and both negative . My period is due tomorrow . I track it on an app and for the last year it's always arrives 3-4 days before the projected date . Sore boobs , feel nauseous especially I the middle.of the night . Peeing more and cramping for about a week . I also find it so difficult to get up in the mornings which is unusual for me . I feel.like I'm out with two negatives tbh. But il I buy frer if af doesn't show tomorrow

Hope you get to see your two pink lines. Every women seems to be different of how many DPO she gets her BFP.

Your definitly not out yet, I was getting bfn until 12dpo and then I took a FRER on 14dpo and got my BFP!! :flower:

I took two cheapies and both negative . My period is due tomorrow . I track it on an app and for the last year it's always arrives 3-4 days before the projected date . Sore boobs , feel nauseous especially I the middle.of the night . Peeing more and cramping for about a week . I also find it so difficult to get up in the mornings which is unusual for me . I feel.like I'm out with two negatives tbh. But il I buy frer if af doesn't show tomorrow

Id also like to add that if your period has been showing up early you need to adjust your app or use a new one that shows when your period should actually come based on your previous cycles. Fertility Friend lets you set a day between cycles and then will auto adjust based on when you enter the information

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"