DPO 13 Am I suppose to feel like this? Or is my period being a witch?

alexis.0421

Reaction score
Hello! Well my hormones are kicking me in the butt these past few weeks. Last week I came down with a head cold, congestion and headaches the whole enchilanda. To accompany the cold I lost my appetite and only ate bland carbohydrate-filled foods, because of nausea. But since the cold cleared up I have been left with congestion and headaches(on and off). I also have been noticing my boobs have been extermely EXTEREMLY sore, as well as my nipples. For me I dont always get sore nipples before my period, but it happens so I wrote it off. The sore boobs are hitting me hard, I have never felt pain like this before in my boobs. When I took a shower last night, with SO, they were burning. He even asked me if I was pregnant due to me complaining about them the past few days and seconds. To get to the gist I was wondering if this is normal to experience or if I should be worried? Thank you for taking the time to read!

I am DPO 15 and AF is late by 2-3 days. My boobs/nipples are still tender and I am having light occasional cramping. Should I still take a test even if I feel like AF can come at anytime because of the cramping.

Cramping can also be due to implantation... take a test for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->