!!!!dpo please read!!!!!

d1kt8r

Reaction score
Hi im just wondering what dpo you were ir are and got a line, be it faint or a blaring positive. If u still have pics of your tests please do post im wanting to see the most common thanjs ladues

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...crap-think-just-got-bfp-scan-pics-pg-8-a.html the first post on this thread was my first ever BFP and I hadn't tested before this one that cycle. Based on my scan at 6 weeks, this was 8 DPO. One baby. I also posted EVERY SINGLE test I took from 8 DPO to 6 weeks lol. You'll see my 9 DPO test with FMU was almost negative. I've got a progression pic or two in there somewhere.

I didnt get a positive test result until the other day and I am almost four months without a period ! lol but mine was positive!! :) I just knew I was because it was the only thing that made sense and so many ppl would just look at me and say you are pregnant lol! I go to the doctor June 17th I can not wait! :)

I didnt get a positive test result until the other day and I am almost four months without a period ! lol but mine was positive!! :) I just knew I was because it was the only thing that made sense and so many ppl would just look at me and say you are pregnant lol! I go to the doctor June 17th I can not wait! :)

here is two pics of my test it is brighter in person but you can still see the line :)

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130602.jpg
    Snapshot_20130602.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
  • test.jpg
    test.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
I was 10 or 11 days dpo and the first test was very light, so light it faded within two hours. Then later that same day and the following three days the tests were dark lines.

8dpo for a hint of a line 9dpo for more of a line and positive on a digi

I got my positive at 10dpo with my son, but I didn't test before then.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2
I got my first faint BFP on 10 dpo.

Attachments

• 2013-06-06_09-20-40_693.jpg
    2013-06-06_09-20-40_693.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
1st preg 14 dpo ...didn't test before then
2nd preg 7 dpo
3rd preg 7 dpo
4th preg 11 dpo
5th preg 8 dpo
6th preg 8 dpo
all with frer

8dpo fmu

Attachments

• ikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    ikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 9
  • llllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    llllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 11
I got my bfp on 9 dpo with a first response but it was bright enough I probably could have gotten it on 7 dpo if I had tested. With my first two babies I didn't get positives til I was over a week late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->