DPO ( Possible symptoms )

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Tracy B, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Tracy B

Tracy B Well-Known Member

Hi can someone advise me
    Do you count your DPO from the day you ov or the day later
    So ff says I ovulated on the 23rd so am I 7dpo or 6dpo???

I do always get sore boobies before af but not due on until the 6th November so shouldnt be getting them yet, it normally happens around 4 days before but have had them now for the last four days.

Also it is a different kind of pain, when af is due I normally notice sore boobs when coming down the stairs, sort of heavy, but they are just really painfull at the moment, when my kids lean on them or just my arms at the side is quite sore??

I have loads of niggles quite low down in my tummy this also been happening for the last four days with weird pain in my groin??

I have been really tired sort of mid afternoon keep dozing off, but I can put that down to the heating being on cause that always makes me feel drowsy.

The only thing making me think im not pg is that im really dry, I have never kept a note of the changes in my cm so not sure if this happens prior to af, keep hearing people who are pg saying how much creamy cm they have and I have none???

Really emotional too, taking things to heart and getting really upset, which isnt like me??

:baby::baby::baby::baby:

2. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

You start counting the day after ovulation. Good Luck! :dust: :dust:

3. NewlywedTTC

NewlywedTTC Well-Known Member

I ovulated on the 23rd also!! This is my first time trying. I really hate the wait :( How are you doing?

4. chrissie33

chrissie33 Mummy to two monkeys

When I got BFP last time, I had very sore boobs, mostly the nipples after about 3 dpo... keeping my fingers crossed for you x