DPO SYMPTOMS - Share yours too :)

writermum1

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I thought it'd be an awesome idea for everyone to share their symptoms as each dpo passes! My cycle is a little weird this cycle (first one trying) since I recently got my implanon taken out last week! TTC #3!
Two little girls already, aged 3 and 17 months!

I had my implanon out only 6 days ago but very positive test on opk just 4 days later! Ovulated early - I'm guessing because of the implanon removal? (Before implanon ovulation occured about a week after af every time)

CYCLE DAY 1 - Wednesday, August 31:
Day one of menstrual cycle, began late at night then disappeared.
BD

CYCLE DAY 2 - Thursday, September 1:
Day two of menstrual cycle (light) and the day implanon was removed.
BD

CYCLE DAY 3 - Friday, September 2:
Day three of menstrual cycle (light, on and off)
BD

CYCLE DAY 4 - Saturday, September 3:
Day four of menstrual cycle (very light, on and off)
Tired, moody, mild cramps.
Extremely faint line on ovulation test.
BD

CYCLE DAY 5 - Sunday, September 4:
Spotting but not enough for menstrual cycle.
Feeling very tired.
Faint line on ovulation test.
DIDN'T BD

CYCLE DAY 6 – Monday, September 5: OVULATED EARLY
Very positive line on ovulation test.
BD

CYCLE DAY 7 – Tuesday, September 6: 1DPO
Woke in morning with bad cramps on right side.
Faint line on ovulation test.
More cramps and pulling pain on right side at night.
Increased hunger and thirst.
BD

CYCLE DAY 8 – Wednesday, September 7: 2DPO
Woke with moderate cramps/pains in middle and right side.
Cramps lasted all day and night.
Very faint line on ovulation test.
Mildly sensitive boobs.
Fatigue (but didn’t sleep much the night before.)
Increased watery CM.
Bloating.
Increased hunger and thirst.
Weird metallic taste in mouth.
8pm – Moderate tightening in stomach begins.
9.20pm – Bad tightening/pulling pain/af-like pain and a little nausea.
Gassy tummy.
Agitated/Easily-annoyed
DIDN'T BD

TODAY, So far....
CYCLE DAY 9 – Thursday, September 8: 3DPO
CM increased a little more.
Woke up with little cramps.
Fatigue.
Runny nose and can't stop sneezing. (Feels like flu might be coming, or hayfever - it's spring here)
Extreme hunger.

Hi There,

I hope you dont mind, I just received my BFP and wanted to share my symptoms...because they werent at all what i was expecting.
I googled and googled and googled symptoms in my 2 week waits and reading other peoples symptoms somehow kept me sane - so if it helps anyone else stay positive through their 2WW - it makes me happy!! :) :)

I am 35 and still have a regular 28 day cycle, I found ovulation tests so confusing and stressful (they just made me think I wasnt ovulating at all) - started temping, found the concept so easy to follow, i was far more relaxed trying as a result of it.

I also am not completely certain when i ovulated so going off temp spike.

1 dpo - stomach ache

2dpo - tender breasts, sometimes i do get this around ovulation

3dpo - cm was like milky lotion and quite alot of it, not thick, i didnt remember seeing it look like this before - temp increased to 36.35 (from 36.06)

4dpo - swore i woke up with cramps in the night but wasnt sure if i was dreaming, milky/lotion cm - temp 36.41
Wiped after going to toilet - clump of clear, stretchy ovulation type CM was on paper, never seen that before, was quite shocked.

5dpo - started to become painful with bowel movements, i do suffer from IBS but had never had what i thought was hemorrhoids before,
bbs felt big but not sore
Felt stuffy in nose but wasnt sure if it was hayfever
Had dinner with a friend...yawned alot...

6dpo - woke up feeling hungover and tired (had 1 wine)
was very hot everyone had jumpers on and i was in a top, felt nauseous and light headed before lunch, once i ate was fine.
Had a fuzzy feeling in my uterus driving home for around 10 minutes - never felt it before, no pain - very big sign for me looking back!!
A few twinges in uterus area, annoying but not pain
Yellowish CM...quite alot

7dpo - had a big fight with my partner over nothing, completely irrational, cried alot...thought it was PMS - he had no idea what was going on poor buggar!!
Watery milky lotion like CM but not loads
Boobs still feel bigger but not sore

8dpo - headaches like a tension headache, constipated, back aches, left pelvic pain

9dpo - tender bbs again but not as sore as normal with PMS, hot flashes, my gums felt swollen and my teeth felt like they were aching - started to think i was being ridiculous even googling if that was a symptom (btw it is!!), irritable and no patience, cm lotion like and yellowish still, mild pain left side near hip..
Went to bed at 9pm night before, up at 6.30 - very tired still
So so parched after drinking 1.5 litres of water!!! Was very weird and started to get suss.
Headache again
TESTED - NEGATIVE.
Told myself to stop analysing!!

10dpo - temp is now 36.65 - stuffy nose
bbs no longer sore - think im out.
Very cranky before eating breaky
painful for bowel movement due to tear/hemmorhoids - something?
strange taste in my mouth almost like blood
Very slightly light headed in afternoon
Tired and mildly nauseous
Headache in afternoon

11dpo - no sore bbs so dont test again and wasnt tempted. think im out..
Start to get very strange twitch - like an eye twitch in upper abdomen....very odd..never had it before - this made me wonder? Googled again haha
Feel exhausted after alot of sleep again
Didnt feel like anything i usually have for breakfast - ate toast

12dpo - sweaty at night, still stuffy in nose, skin looking too good for PMS,
Boobs not sore, less bloated, less grumpy, small amount of lotion like cm again
Feel maybe like im getting a cold - go to bed early
Teeth ache, feel funny again.
Mild cramps in uterus at night when i moved..
Stitch while walking, slightly shorter of breathe
Went to get sushi for lunch but something stopped me...

13dpo - Temp 36.68 - AF due tomorrow
Moved to stretch last night and had a bad cramp in my uterus for a few seconds...weird enough to note
Terrible sleep - woke up before 6 and couldnt get back to sleep
Aches in right groin...but no period type pain which i would normally have by now.
small Clump of yellow cm - very unusual before AF and the yellowish color was freaking me out!
feeling yucky
Cramps in groin and legs getting annoying
def shorter of breath today
BAD Headache had to take panadol and go to bed early

14dpo - AF is due - woke up with sore bbs, not horrendously sore, but noticeable, my sore bbs usually stop before period and dont come back – kinda knew...
tested POSITIVE!!
Almost fell over....was still completely shocked!

My most noticeable symptoms were-
headaches
achy gums, teeth
mild hemmorhoids (pre existing issue obviously made worse from early preg)
mild cramps on and off mostly my groin though - but not as bad as period pain that i usually get for 2days pretty bad.
Fuzzy feeling in uterus around implantation time was a big one for me.

I was expecting very very sore boobs, cramping all the time...it didnt happen

You honestly just never know - its such a confusing time and we are all so different.
Try your best to stay calm and test when your period would have been due...i had a VERY clear second line within seconds the day my period would have been due.
It was so so so hard but im glad i waited to test – I had a less stressful week as a result, because I wasn’t testing, getting negatives and second guessing myself on how I was feeling constantly.
I hope this post helps!
I know the ones like this helped me so so much –so i just wanted to share
Goodluck to everyone in the waiting game!!!!
xxx

Unfortunately I didn't start tracking until CD 10
Cd10- cm watery, cp soft open, BD
Cd11- sexdrive, cm was ew, forgot to do cp, BD
Cd12-cm ew
Cd13 didn't mark anything
Cd14- sapose to be ovulation day but I'm confused to all the ewcm I've had this month, ewsm,cp was soft, and low, BD
Dpo1(if I did ovulate that day) cm was creamy, cp was medium, firm,
Dpo2-didnt mark anything
Dpo3 didn't mark anything
Dpo4- slightly nauseous, slight tired and extremely thirsty (pregnancy wasn't really a thought at this time)
Dpo5 cp medium, medium and cm was stretchy white
Dpo6 cm slightly creamy some stretch during some wipes of the day, cp medium, medium, this is where my breast started to become sensitive, I was slightly tired, BD(just had sex really)
Dpo7-cp high,medium, cm was back to being like ewcm during some of these times I would get big globs of this I just don't remeber exactly what days it was. Sensitive breast still, had sex again
Dpo8 cp medium, high cm watery with some stretch, sorta was emotional more teary eyed don't know what that was about, light lower back pains and sensitive breast still, started to pee more
Dpo9-cp medium, medium, cm was watery and had some stretchy stuff in it still, nauseous while riding in a car I was feeling off this day in general slightly stuffed nosed, had trouble sleeping the previous night woke up early on so 9 with heartburn didn't eat anything that would give me heartburn night before, sensitive breast, as well as I'm probably exaggerating the length of how long it lasted but I was laying down and got sharp shooting pains in what seemed my vagina but when id point it out on myself on the outside it was on the right side slightly past where my cliterous is (sorry don't know a better terminology) followed by cramps about 20-30 minutes later like af cramps idk if that's normal? Would like to know if anyone experienced that? Also I was lightly dizzy today with a slight headache but it went away quickly.
10dpo is today cm was white stretchy and cp was high, soft but that's about it so far.
Forgot to mention I posted about my 9po yesterday with a picture of my cm it was super stretchy I know cm and cp doesn't matter but I don't remeber having stretchy cm this close to AF.
This wait is killing me 5 days till AF

Thanks ladies! Interesting symptoms! :)

I've been crazy at symptom spotting and writing down every little thing!! It's bad, I know... hahaha.

CYCLE DAY 10 – Friday, September 9: 4DPO
Lower abdomen very tender mostly in right ovary.
Extreme fatigue, very heavily asleep and slept in.
Tiny amount of red spotting. (Could be af coming?)
Positive line on opk. (Same darkness as original line, FMU)
^ 1hr later, barely faint positive on opk?
6pm – pain radiated from right side to bottom of abdomen/cervix and hurts to touch.
Two big blue veins on left boob. Bit sore.
Frequent urination.
Feeling different, possibly could be pregnant, or something is wrong.
Creamy/watery cm, increased again.
Shooting pain in left boob, burning feeling in right.
Creamy CM getting annoying, feels like I peed myself. 
Cloudy pee.
No BDing.

CYCLE DAY 11 – Saturday, September 10: 5DPO
Woke up with gross feeling in tummy and dry throat.
A bit more energetic today.
Tender cervix and right ovary that subsided later at night.
Dry mouth, sore throat.
Thighs aching a little.
Cloudy pee again.
Areolas are looking a little darker around the edges.
11pm – Tightening in lower abdomen (cervix?)

CYCLE DAY 12 – Sunday, September 11: 6DPO
Very irritated and emotional
Mood swings
Headache
Faint positive on FRER?!?
Soft and tender cervix
Mild dizziness
Hot flushes
Increased hunger

CYCLE DAY 13 – Monday, September 12: 7DPO
Feeling very, very irritated today!
Everything is annoying, just want to sleep.
Tender/sore cervix.
Nipples burning, lol weird.
Hungry all the time.

Hungry all the time starting at like 7/8 dpo is like my all time symptom of every. Single. Time. I have been pregnant!

Hi ladies! My DH and I aren't currently ttc but we use the pullout method. I've been wanting to try for another one but he currently doesn't want to. But I'm but I'd like to join in anyway just to see the different dpo symptoms and whether or not they turn into BFP.

Today 2dpo: woke up nauseas, dizzy and mild headache. Slight cramping when I first woke up but it's gone now. A lot of watery cm.

Howdy! I'm not real sure when I ovulated but I had the beginning of the watery stretch cm friday and hubby and I BD friday night and sunday night. He's into waiting a few months but I convinced him that it's worth a shot trying right now anyways cause ya know 20-25% chance anyways.

Sunday (sept 11) 1DPO??
had pain on my right side (twinges really) where my ovary is thinking it's the release of the egg. Also lots of twinges and soreness on the left side but I know it's not that since I had that side removed when I was 15. Probably sore from all the BD work out I got >.<

Monday (sept. 12) 2 DPO??
still slight pain and twinges, also uterus cramping and moving around weirdly (that's new) and had a bit of *ahem* diarrhea. Which is VERY unusual for me since in the past I can get blocked easily. High temp at night nothing much other than that.

Tuesday (sept. 13) 3 DPO??
full heavier feeling breast with very slight tenderness (so slight) and still the uterus weirdness and slight cramping. However had a random fits of sneezing and runny nose. Thinking of chalking it up to allergies due to all the dust around the house, but I've been in bed so far today. Also really thirsty all day, like thinking of just having one of those big gulps even though i have to pee like crazy.

That's it so far and as for cm not much except for your basic "cleaning" ya know after the wonderful BDing the previous days :D I'll try and keep a better eye out for it and see what I see maybe get more clues to this puzzle!

OMG Canadian moose I had the diarrhea :blush: I think like the day of or before O (not positive on my o date) it was the weirdest thing!

Really? Aw man don't get my hopes up LOL. Have you tested to see if your positive? If so let me know eh?

I'm current 5dpo and the wait is killing me!

currently:
extremely sore nipples, to the point it hurts to lay on them at night
woke up last night with nausea
restless sleep
lower back pain
mild headaches

I just want to test already!!!

Thinking unless I get obvious symptoms I'll have to wait till AF due date which is the 26th of Sept. The cost for one test here is like 20 CDN! So symptom spotting is what I'll have to settle with.

3dpo today: nausea and dizziness on and off and really tired. watery cm but not as much as yesterday.

2DPO sensitive nippers, not like hurting but just anything touching them is like...ticklish? Not sure how to describe it. Last night woke up feeling like adrenaline was running through me, super weird. DH has commanded I take vitamins in the morning, not at night lol

Thank you for this :) I feel like I am willing it, but similar symptoms. I am now 11dpo. Will not test before Sunday... nerves!!! lol

4dpo: woke up Really early feeling hungry and really thirsty. Constipation, that's not abnormal for me though. Sneezing and watery/itchy eyes most likely just allergies acting up. I'll edit and add anything else I notice throughout the day.
TMI symptom: started having cramping and a really painful, sharp pain in my butt followed by a lot of creamy cm. Possibly just from the constipation but I don't recall ever getting this from constipation before. Nausea on and off all day just turned into puking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"