DPO1 1st Month trying for No 2

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by amanda_Jleigh, Nov 14, 2011.

1. amanda_Jleigh

amanda_Jleigh Well-Known Member

Hello all,

Well we are finally in are 1st 2ww trying for Baby number 2.

I have DS who was 2 in october, I have wanted another for a long time just had to wait for hubby to catch up.

We got pregnant 1st month of trying with DS and I am trying to convince myself that there is no way that will happen again, but cant help but hoping.

Anyone else at same stage, we can help each other through the nightmare of symptom spotting for the next 2 weeks

Amanda

2. Luvnmy2

Luvnmy2 Well-Known Member

This is my first time ttc since having a tubal reversal last month. I'm at 7 dpo and really trying not to symptom spot so I won't get my hopes up. Plus the doc told me my hormones could be wacky for a couple of months after the surgery. I keep thinking this shouldn't be a problem since I had 2 when I wasn't even ttc (but wasn't preventing either). This tww is truly torture. Fingers x for you!!!

3. amanda_Jleigh

amanda_Jleigh Well-Known Member

Thanks fingers x for you as well, I think my problem is I knew with Benjamin from conception, so expecting to feel the same now, so then u end up symptom spotting. x