dps symptoms (days past sex)

mama34

Reaction score
I obsessively read these post like the rest of you in hopes of some encouragement and support. I'm here to tell you not to give up and I hope this helps a bit

I don't know the exact date I ovulated, I suspect it was march 17-19. I had sex on march 15th which was cd12. I have been averaging a 27 day cycle.

on cd 12 of my cycle I had sex he was on top, don't know if that made a difference or not just thought i'd add.

on cd 15 I started feeling mild ovulation cramping along with ewcm.

cd 16-17 pretty wet still.

cd 18-20 nothing pretty dry down there and I don't feel anything.

I do notice a very slight food aversion, just don't feel like eating as much just feel more content most of the time. I can eat but I don't need too feeling.

my period is due on march 31st.

cd 25 im getting a very dull menstrual like feeling down in my uterine area on both sides It feels like for the next 2 days

yesterday on march 29th I am still having this more on the right lower area of my abdomen almost in my hip I feel it.

so I took a pregnancy test and bfp. couldn't believe it so I took 3 more and sure enough all were positive.

I have had 0 spotting, discharge, or symptoms at this point so don't be discouraged, the wait sucks but symptoms or no symptoms your not necessarily out of the game.

this will be my 3rd and I only spotted with symptoms with my 1st. my second I may have never know I was pregnant if I hadn't planned it. no symptoms with her either.

good luck and I hope this helps some of you

Congrats Mama!!! :hugs:

I have had three losses and no symptoms with any of them. I am praying for symptoms but not really anything yet. I am 5dpo even though I think I ovulated two days before my ovulation calendar said I did. We have bd every other day after my period ended so I hope for a bfp..

I feel twinges in my abdomen, gassy, leg and ankle pain too..

Fingers x'ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"