DQ Alpha gene match HELP!

angelmumtoo10

Reaction score
Hubby and I just found out we are a match for 2 genes, 01:01 and 01:01.
What does this mean?

Me and my partner were a partial match whereas you are a full match. My understanding is that your body's immune system will fight against embryo's that are created because they are the same as your own in the same way your body will fight cancer for example. I think it can be treated with steroids and possibly intralipid infusions. There's more info if you google immunology issues. Good Luck xxx

We are seeing Dr L on Friday about doing Intralipid and LIT, I am terrified but it's the only way this will happen for us now (if it does at all). We have had many unsuccessful pregnancies on steroids so my immune system needs to be suppressed more. The only other option for us is sperm donor as we can't afford surrogacy so I really hope this works.
Thanks for the reply!

We ended up using an egg donor as we were getting such poor quality embryo's with my bad eggs so it's another option that worked for us. I haven't had the LIT but the intralipid is absolutely fine if not a bit boring. Good luck with your appointment xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->