Dreaded Indent or Bfp (pictures)

ksqueaker89

Reaction score
Hello! Just wanted to post these images and get your opinion. I had an indent line from yesterdays poas, and this is the second test from the same box. So I know there is an indent there... but can anyone see any pigment at all?! I'm either going crazy or just hoping way too much.:dohh: Let me know what you think! :)

Update: I was able to upload a higher quality photo here: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=377472

Attachments

• GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 32
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 20
is there a way to upload the files larger? on the original image you can def. see something , but here is too small and grainy :/

I see something but really not sure on colour. Fingers crossed

Just looked at the link and it looks pink to me. Think this may be the start of your BFP!

Oh my goodness i hope so!! But am still doubting... when I went back to look at the test it seems like that line is gone? weird.

I can see it in the link picture! FX for darker tomorrow! x

I'm definitely seeing a line in the countdown to pregnancy link!! Fx for a darker next test to ease your mind!

I can definitely see it on the linked one! I hope it's darker on your next test :)

I hate FRERs so much ... but I do see pink in the higher-quality upload. Good luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->