Dreaded overhang? Check my pictures out! *Updated december 2011*

You look fab hun!
Dreading the answer to this lol but, how long did it take to get like that?

You're an inspiration to ny woman!

:hugs:

So what is it you do to lose weight because you look amazing!!!!

You look fab hun!

Thank you!

1st - 4th photo is roughtly 17months.
probably going take me to jan 2012 (my guess) to be how i really want to be.

Word, i know many dont like to hear :haha: Exercise!

Thank you! :D

You look fab hun!

Thank you!

The only thing that downs my motivation is how long it takes to lose weight - how did you get past that? x

You look fab hun!

Thank you!

The only thing that downs my motivation is how long it takes to lose weight - how did you get past that? x

Oh, i can totally understand your point there, remember when i started, it was a very daunting thing.
I think huge thing thats helped me keep going is these photos ive took, i now have 100's of them, some i dont look any different from previous weeks, then others just like, whoa i never noticed that change without these photos see my body change my eyes would have never took it in, that would have made it soo much harder.

Another thing, keep setting smaller goals, when you hit them keeps you going to the next, and next when you review what youve done those lbs really do add up its amazing!

good luck if your planning on starting your journey x

Thank you so much for this advice :D I think Imma have to start taking pics and setting smaller goals - I just keep thinking of the long term goal and I haven't taken any pics but it sounds like a heck of a good idea from you and a few other ladies so it seems like the best idea yet! Nothing to lose so I think I'll def. try it :thumbup: & :hugs:

Thanks again!

Hey, was just wondering how you're doing? I'm getting all excited and pumped to lose weight after baby arrives, and I thought about your thread! Its very inspiring!

Hey, was just wondering how you're doing? I'm getting all excited and pumped to lose weight after baby arrives, and I thought about your thread! Its very inspiring!

Hiya!

Funny that! going update this tonight haha.
Ive had a rocky year but still improvement.
Best of luck with weightloss! anythings possible!! x

Ive updated, its still reduced since last photo, im sure can see where that "soft" skin is sticking out still, then bit back can see some muscle forming?

I'll update when ive finished programme im on, its 25 weeks, i start week 7 on monday.

Remember!! you can shift it :D

wow you really do look amazing, i'm going to use you as inspiration for the new year :)

Wow! Yeah, you really can see a difference! I love it! Thank you for posting! haha I'm glad we were on the same brain wave haha!

Yeah, I really believe it can happen! I mean clearly you've shown us that, but at the same time, I lost roughly 80lbs before I got pregnant. But now its kind of a waiting game. I still exercise when I can, but NOT often enough! haha. Either way, I'm very excited for this next year and the weight loss that's going to happen!

Thank you again for the inpiration!

Wow! Yeah, you really can see a difference! I love it! Thank you for posting! haha I'm glad we were on the same brain wave haha!

Yeah, I really believe it can happen! I mean clearly you've shown us that, but at the same time, I lost roughly 80lbs before I got pregnant. But now its kind of a waiting game. I still exercise when I can, but NOT often enough! haha. Either way, I'm very excited for this next year and the weight loss that's going to happen!

Thank you again for the inpiration!

fabulous loss you had before pregnancy plus you did best thing doing that! mistake i made when got preg second time.
Thats great your trying keep up the exercise it will so benefit you.

Make sure you start a journal id love to follow you.

many thanks for the comment x

It took like 2 years to lose that though. But I just let myself go like CRAZY in my first pregnancy, and in this one, I'm actually watching what I eat!

My exercise is not what it was before pregnancy though. Its like a walk here, a swim there...Not much. Hopefully in about a week, I'll be able to do a heck of a lot more swimming. (Need to get my membership again)

And you are more than welcome!! I just LOVE that you started this journal! Thank you for sharing! I think once Elianna Joy is born, I'll start a journal! It will be nice to have encouragment from people :)

Ive updated, its still reduced since last photo, im sure can see where that "soft" skin is sticking out still, then bit back can see some muscle forming?

I'll update when ive finished programme im on, its 25 weeks, i start week 7 on monday.

Is that a personalised program you're on hun? I managed to shift 2 stone in a year and looked & felt really healthy, just through exercising and healthy eating... found that now that I work full time, exercise often just does not happen.. Ive bought that 30 day drop dvd to see if its any good so fingers crossed. I usually run through summer but as i've recently moved homes, i def don't feel happy running round here (especially at night!!).

like the others girls have said, your a huge inspiration.. very well done!! :)

xxx

Is that a personalised program you're on hun? I managed to shift 2 stone in a year and looked & felt really healthy, just through exercising and healthy eating... found that now that I work full time, exercise often just does not happen.. Ive bought that 30 day drop dvd to see if its any good so fingers crossed. I usually run through summer but as i've recently moved homes, i def don't feel happy running round here (especially at night!!).

like the others girls have said, your a huge inspiration.. very well done!! :)

xxx

Hiya no not really but isnt for beginngers.
Basically just done wii/kinect/dvds(30day shred, uk biggest loser range, rented loads to try) i do weight lifting/kettlebel, cycling and walking.

Well done on your loss :D
I dont know how'd id manage if i worked so do feel lucky on that front.

yoy must have good level fitness to run, hope you feel better about running next year.

Good luck if youve got a target xx

Nice work, well done! That was a pretty mean overhang, can't believe you have such a flat tummy now! Work is well worth it isn't it, even tho its hard at the time. I got quite large too while pregnant with 1st and slogged away for over a year trying to lose it, then after 2nd baby had to diet too, now preggers with 3rd, hopefully I can lose the weight after this one!!! Heres photos of me then and now too =)

Left: Me at 82kg (was 92kg full term, lost 10kg in the 1st month, 1st baby 4 wks old)
Right photo: Me two weeks ago, (7 days past conception/ovulation)

Attachments

• Me at 82 kgs, not a good look for me!.jpg
    Me at 82 kgs, not a good look for me!.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4858.jpg
    IMG_4858.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 17
woweee ,look at you arj and mummytoamber!! Thats amazing.

You're great inspiration!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"