Dreaded overhang? Check my pictures out! *Updated december 2011*

Ive updated, its still reduced since last photo, im sure can see where that "soft" skin is sticking out still, then bit back can see some muscle forming?

I'll update when ive finished programme im on, its 25 weeks, i start week 7 on monday.

Remember!! you can shift it :D

Is that a personalised program you're on hun? I managed to shift 2 stone in a year and looked & felt really healthy, just through exercising and healthy eating... found that now that I work full time, exercise often just does not happen.. Ive bought that 30 day drop dvd to see if its any good so fingers crossed. I usually run through summer but as i've recently moved homes, i def don't feel happy running round here (especially at night!!).

like the others girls have said, your a huge inspiration.. very well done!! :)

xxx

Hiya no not really but isnt for beginngers.
Basically just done wii/kinect/dvds(30day shred, uk biggest loser range, rented loads to try) i do weight lifting/kettlebel, cycling and walking.

Well done on your loss :D
I dont know how'd id manage if i worked so do feel lucky on that front.

yoy must have good level fitness to run, hope you feel better about running next year.

Good luck if youve got a target xx

Thank you hun that means a lot!! yeah, got about 1 stone to shift.. but mainly I just want to feel toned and healthy again... level of fitness isn't bad but the last 6months ive just done nothing at all... first full time job living away from the comfort of mum and dads haha, suddenly theres washing, cooking, cleaning etc to do!!:winkwink: :dohh:

good luck with the rest of your journey, not that you need it, you look fantastic! :)
and thanks again for all your advice. :hugs:

xxx

u look fab hun well done ! u should be very proud of urself ! x

Well done hun you look fab :) i currently look like pic no 1 and am finding it hard to deal with my new body at the mo :nope:

Sorry i havent read all of the posts, how often do you do circuit training? It is a personalised program? How do you find the time to do it.

Wow, what an inspiration you are! :thumbup:
You've done brilliantly and i'm sure you've motivated and given others hope. :)

Well done hun you look fab :) i currently look like pic no 1 and am finding it hard to deal with my new body at the mo :nope:

Sorry i havent read all of the posts, how often do you do circuit training? It is a personalised program? How do you find the time to do it.
Hiya

thank you!!

Id do it 4 times week in the beginning 30mins on wii.biggest loser game think great starting point to bulit up on. id do it when lil girl would sleep or go in play centre thing, or other option was on an evening. you work it out when really want to do it x

Wow just wanted to say well done! You have done great and look absolutely fab!!

This thread means SO much to me. I only recently had my baby, but you've given me a great deal of hope and you are a brilliant inspiration. I am just starting out on my fitness and exercise routine again, and you've given me a great boost - you look amazing!!!! THANK YOU!!! X

This thread means SO much to me. I only recently had my baby, but you've given me a great deal of hope and you are a brilliant inspiration. I am just starting out on my fitness and exercise routine again, and you've given me a great boost - you look amazing!!!! THANK YOU!!! X

:hugs::hugs:
Aww your ever so welcome!
Im glad its helped you that much, all the best on your journey, you'll do it!:thumbup::thumbup: xx

Thanks again to all that have commented youve given such amazing comments back!

Im glad ive been so much help to you's BUT also youve been great deal of help to ME!!

The support from this thread been fabulous, youve also driven me to show you, what is possible! (In return is driven you's just fantastic!)

Thank you for that <3 xx

Hey! This thread popped into my mind this morning. How are things going for you?

You are awesome! You should be so proud of yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->