Dreading it

angellica

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome - It certainly makes being at home more fun.....

I know I've done this 3 times before (first was induced, second was about 1.5 hours amd third was 2 hours) but I'm really not looking forward to labour - especially as this time I think I'm going to have to do it on my own. :cry::cry:

I wish I could make arrangements for childcare or something. My OH works 20+ miles away and doesn't drive. All my close family live miles away :-(

Sorry, just needed to moan slightly

Aww hun maybe your LO will be nice and come on a weekend when your OH can be there :) Sounds really rubbish to be on your own :hugs:

:hugs:

i agree with blob,

i hope your baby comes on a weekend!

xx

Hi hun, Really hope you don't have to go it alone. xxx

Hello ,

Fingers crossed you wont have to do it alone !!

Oh hun, you poor thing. I hope your OH is around when it happens.
I feel you pain slightly too though - my nearest family is 250miles away - so no support for labour, or when baby comes. I suppose we just have to get on with it!!!:hug:

Hopefully your LO will play ball and come when your OH is home!!

Hello ,

Fingers crossed you wont have to do it alone !!

yep. fingers crossed and you won't have to do it alone...

take care.

[url=https://www.tickerclub.com/][img]https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/8dea27a07a.png[/url][/IMG]

Aw sweetie, fingers crossed with the other girls that your LO is co-operative and comes when you're OH is there, or at least when he has access to transport to get home.

It's not ideal but could a family member not come and stay with you towards the end? At least to solve the childcare situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->