Dream freaked me out :(

katy1310

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
I had such a scary dream the other night, we had another premature baby - I think slightly earlier than Sophie - and it was a boy weighing 1lb 7oz, and we called him Liam then changed our minds and called him Jamie.

I was dreaming that we hadn't even got around to telling anyone I was pregnant, and my mum said she was very disappointed in us having another baby :(

It was all so vivid I'm really scared in case it's a sign! Or maybe just a worry dream because we are TTC #2....anyone else get these dreams?

I feel really really freaked out by it and it's sort of put me off TTC but I know that's daft.

I just feel all edgy and unnerved now! Bit of a pointless thread really but I'm so scared TTC and just needed to get it off my chest! x

I used to have horrific dreams roundabout the time I concieved Tori, and they were really vivid when I was pregnant with her. It was horrible. Don't take them to heart hun because they arent a sign of anything to come, and probably more a sign of your own fears :(

:hugs: xxxxx

I used to have horrific dreams roundabout the time I concieved Tori, and they were really vivid when I was pregnant with her. It was horrible. Don't take them to heart hun because they arent a sign of anything to come, and probably more a sign of your own fears :(

:hugs: xxxxx

That's what I was hoping, that it's just a fear thing. I guess I'm just freaked out cos it was so vivid and also because in the past I have dreamt things that have actually happened.

Doesn't help that I am waiting for :witch: and she is so far two days late but we haven't even :sex: since the last :witch: :haha: All making me feel a bit edgy :rofl:

When i was pregnant with Alex I dreamt I had a boy with two heads and I was standing at the West End :rofl: I remember it clear as day still :dohh:

It was just a weeeee bit different :rofl:

When i was pregnant with Alex I dreamt I had a boy with two heads and I was standing at the West End :rofl: I remember it clear as day still :dohh:

It was just a weeeee bit different :rofl:

Hahaha!! Just a wee bit! x

I have terrible ones most nights - last night's actually woke me up sobbing with a full blown panic attack. In my case they're all either another preemie, or my girl being taken away from me - so both founded in what went on last time.

I'd kill for a night without a nightmare to be honest.

I've been having terrible dreams in this pregnancy. Think it's nerves with me x

i had horrific and very vivd dreams when i was pregnant with Jess. they continued until i had her and i have to admit only since having her the awful dreams have stopped. I had weird dreams/ nightmares since i had michael, thankfully little Jess seems to have cured my crazy nights sleep...maybe because now i dont get much :)

I dream of Preemie all the time. It's the same dream and it's really vivid.

We're TTC, having no luck at all, and each month I swing wildly between "fucks sake, not pregnant" and "thank gawd, not pregnant" (I'm currently in the "fucks sake" mind set:growlmad:)

For me there is also the "how the hell do I cope with the two of them" issue. A non walking child takes up a lot of time and energy and every now and then I do think to myself, "maybe we've got enough on our plate, what if we aren't so lucky next time"

I'm supposed to be going to the docs this month to see if there is a problem. Maybe I should just accept nature's decision. Then I don't have to make one:thumbup:

I dream of Preemie all the time. It's the same dream and it's really vivid.

We're TTC, having no luck at all, and each month I swing wildly between "fucks sake, not pregnant" and "thank gawd, not pregnant" (I'm currently in the "fucks sake" mind set:growlmad:)

For me there is also the "how the hell do I cope with the two of them" issue. A non walking child takes up a lot of time and energy and every now and then I do think to myself, "maybe we've got enough on our plate, what if we aren't so lucky next time"

I'm supposed to be going to the docs this month to see if there is a problem. Maybe I should just accept nature's decision. Then I don't have to make one:thumbup:

This is how I feel as well! :witch: was a week late this time round and I was feeling very uneasy for some reason, even though I do desperately want another baby. In a way, I was relieved when it turned up.

I'm sooooo scared! About to start trying again the next few days and I'm thinking is it the right thing or not? x

We had no luck again this month. I went to the doctor and she actually remembered Abby from when she was working in NNICU. We had a chat about the potential of it happening again and she had a read through the notes and actually said from what she could see there was actually no reason for the same thing to happen again. Something about the way she phrased it did set my mind at rest. So I'm more positive about it at the moment.

The down side is she said they wouldn't really do too much until we'd been trying for 18 months, and because we already had a child the help available on the NHS is limited - not that it matters much because I'm not keen to go down an intervention route. We'll do a couple of tests at the moment and see how we get on.

Bless though, I had to take Abby in with me and had told her we were going to see if the doctor could help me get a baby in my tummy. She actually said to her "will you put a baby in my mummy's tummy , please" How glad was I that the doctor was female. :dohh: Then when we came out, she said "is the baby in your tummy yet":haha:

We had no luck again this month. I went to the doctor and she actually remembered Abby from when she was working in NNICU. We had a chat about the potential of it happening again and she had a read through the notes and actually said from what she could see there was actually no reason for the same thing to happen again. Something about the way she phrased it did set my mind at rest. So I'm more positive about it at the moment.

The down side is she said they wouldn't really do too much until we'd been trying for 18 months, and because we already had a child the help available on the NHS is limited - not that it matters much because I'm not keen to go down an intervention route. We'll do a couple of tests at the moment and see how we get on.

Bless though, I had to take Abby in with me and had told her we were going to see if the doctor could help me get a baby in my tummy. She actually said to her "will you put a baby in my mummy's tummy , please" How glad was I that the doctor was female. :dohh: Then when we came out, she said "is the baby in your tummy yet":haha:

Aww bless Abby, I love her! I bet you were glad it was a female doctor :haha: Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Glad your doctor was able to reassure you.

Abby is so clever and that would have been hilarious if it had been a male doctor :)

Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->