Dreaming about a baby.

no_regrets_91

LTTTC 10 YEARS
Reaction score
I had a dream 2 nights ago about a baby girl and last night I dreamed of her again she was so beautiful and perfect. Her name was irene (not sure why cause I hate that name) but these dreams were so vivid and I can't get over how beautiful this baby girl was.

This gives me renewed hope like maybe it was a sign that I will get my BFP real soon, I am crossing my fingers because I can't wait to see her in real life.
Just thought I would share.

Do you have reaccuring baby dreams?

Never had baby dreams but hopefully it is a good sign for you. I believe that dreams do carry meanings.

All the best. I hope you meet your baby real soon :hugs:

I do! It's soo real and in the dream I feel so happy to have this beautiful baby.
When I wake up I don't feel sad, I feel like yes this is going to happen. It just feels so real and natural for the dream me to hold and cuddle this little baby i also like to take it as a sign that one day i will get there.........

I had a dream two nights ago that we had a little boy. I was feeding him while my OH was getting ready for a friends wedding. It was amazing i woke OH up and told him and he gave me a massive hug and said we will have our little boy very soon!!

Fertility appointment tomorrow so lets hope he finds out i am pregnant from bloods or he gives me my Clomid :) xxx

I had a dream two nights ago that we had a little boy. I was feeding him while my OH was getting ready for a friends wedding. It was amazing i woke OH up and told him and he gave me a massive hug and said we will have our little boy very soon!!

Fertility appointment tomorrow so lets hope he finds out i am pregnant from bloods or he gives me my Clomid :) xxx

babydust to you I hope you get your bfp tomorrow!

when i told my husband about the baby he was sad that he couldn't see her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->