• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dreaming of babys gender...

AimeeM

Mum to 3 Boys.
Reaction score
Did anyone have dreams of their baby's gender while pregnant and were they true if you have found out the sex?

I keep having such vivid dreams of a baby boy. I know you are 'meant' to dream of the opposite that your having.

When i got my bfp i had a dream i was carrying twin boys but one was very poorly after the birth. I later did find out at an early scan i had a blighted twin. Weird of what!

So has anyones dreams been accurate on the gender?

yup, i dremt girl its a girl, my friend who wanted me to have a boy, dremt it was a girl, its a girl, and apparentky fob dremt it was a girl!

I hada dream 2 nights ago that i was having a 4d scan and it was a girl , will be interested to see .xx

i keep dreaming i'm having a boy, but then the other day had a dream and it was a girl so who knows!

I dreamt mine was a girl quite a few times and according to 20 weeks scan she is! Also in the week leading up to the scan I couldn't get a girls name out of my head no matter how hard I tried! Can't wait for my 4D scan just to check again.

I can't wit to find out if my dreams are true. I must have had around 10 dreams it is a boy but EVERYONE says girl for me!!

I've had five dreams over the last four years of it being a girl. Two pre-conception and three post conception. And it was a girl. :cloud9:

My mum had three dreams it was a boy. But yeah... she's going with the opposite theory. :mrgreen:

i kept dreaming/thinking i was having a boy, but im having a girl xxxx

I dreamed I gave birth at 26 weeks (hope that bit doesnt come true!!) to a girl - and it is a girl!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"