Dreaming of miscarriage

coffee cake

Reaction score
Last night I had the most awful and realistic dream of losing my bean again. My life is consumed with this. Even my dreams now. It felt so real. :'(

pregnancy nightmares are the worse, I am 20 weeks and still dream of losing my baby, and I have night mares almost every day, some horrible stuff. it is the hormone so do not worry.

I also had this. It was really awful I kept dreaming I miscarried and it was like a sea creature lobster alien
It was horrible. My little girl looks nothing like a lobster thankfully.

I've only had one dream of mc this pregnancy, but that one was more then enough! It's awful and had me on edge for the whole day. I think it's our fears being expressed through our dreams. It's frustrating when we have to worry all day only to dream about it at night too!

I know how unsettling it is. I hope the nightmares stay away! Hugs.

I had one the other day too! I have had a few nightmares this pregnancy. They seem so real and I wake up so devastated and defeated. Then I get happy that it was just a awful nightmare. :hugs:

I've had some horrible dreams this pregnancy. It's just how your brain processes things it's scared of. But it's utterly horrible to wake up in the dark and be so disorientated. I've always had vivid pregnancy dreams, but the ones this time are just horrid :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"