Dreaming of miscarriage

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by coffee cake, Oct 1, 2013.

1. coffee cake

coffee cake Well-Known Member

Last night I had the most awful and realistic dream of losing my bean again. My life is consumed with this. Even my dreams now. It felt so real. :'(

2. hur575

hur575 Well-Known Member

pregnancy nightmares are the worse, I am 20 weeks and still dream of losing my baby, and I have night mares almost every day, some horrible stuff. it is the hormone so do not worry.

3. SusieRose

SusieRose Well-Known Member

I also had this. It was really awful I kept dreaming I miscarried and it was like a sea creature lobster alien
    It was horrible. My little girl looks nothing like a lobster thankfully.

4. Kasey84

Kasey84 PAL

I've only had one dream of mc this pregnancy, but that one was more then enough! It's awful and had me on edge for the whole day. I think it's our fears being expressed through our dreams. It's frustrating when we have to worry all day only to dream about it at night too!

I know how unsettling it is. I hope the nightmares stay away! Hugs.

5. MrsGax

MrsGax Well-Known Member

I had one the other day too! I have had a few nightmares this pregnancy. They seem so real and I wake up so devastated and defeated. Then I get happy that it was just a awful nightmare. :hugs:

6. patch2006uk

patch2006uk Well-Known Member

I've had some horrible dreams this pregnancy. It's just how your brain processes things it's scared of. But it's utterly horrible to wake up in the dark and be so disorientated. I've always had vivid pregnancy dreams, but the ones this time are just horrid :hugs: