Dreams about baby's sex true?

me and hubby both had dreams it was a girl but both were sure it was a boy! our dreams were right tho and we are having a princess. let us know when you find out x

I alwaaaays thought my baby was a boy...and so did everyone else! But i constantly had dreams it was a girl! Found out last week that it is a boy...so my dreams were just thrown in to confuse me!!

Both hubby and I thought all along that bubs was a boy - we had convinced ourselves and then a couple of weeks before the gender scan I dreamt that we were having the scan and were told bubs was a girl and I said "no thats not right - its meant to be a boy!". I told hubby about the dream as we were waiting to go into the scan and then we went in and the scan guy said what do you think it is? We said "boy" and he said "no its a girl!" So it played out pretty much like it did in my dream which was spooooooooooky!!! We're both chuffed though and would have been either way :happydance: so I would say my baby told me in a dream to stop calling her "him" :rofl:

Congratulations!!!!

At first I thought I was having a girl then I started having vivid dreams that it was a boy and I became certain it was a boy - got my scan only to be told we are having a girl! I have taken a few days to get my head around it, I was so so sure that this news was a shock!!

ehhehe how funny!! I keep having dreams where I'm holding my baby and it's always a boy too! I think it's going to be a boy... we won't find out for another month though. Although, we're going to be happily surprised if it turns out to be a girl... we both would prefer a girl. :)

Congratulations! What brilliant news.

I've been dreaming about girls, although my rational brain thinks it's a boy due to my lack of morning sickness and general weight gain. 10 days 'till we find out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->