dreams are cruel

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by schnoogles, Nov 13, 2011.

1. schnoogles

schnoogles Well-Known Member

Hey, just a moan really.

Recently I have been feeling less frustrated with wwt as we will be ttc in spring. But I have always had pregnancy dreams, Normally I am just pregnant with a bump and doing everyday things.

But last night I dreamt that I gave birth (strangely at my mums house), everything went fine, I saw her face, we named her (the name that I have always wanted to use) and for some reason my parents held a party for her birth. There were friends and family there and I took her around and showed everyone, I was soooooo proud. And then I woke up.

Now I feel a bit empty and sad. Cant wait till next year....

2. mrsswaffer

mrsswaffer Cooking number 3!

Aww, the mind can be cruel sometimes! :( I've had similar dreams, and because I dreamed once that I had a baby girl, I was convinced I'll have a girl as my first! Though, now I've had a psychic reading which said I'd have a boy, I'm easy either way. :p

Anyway, try to ignore it. It's only because you know you want it so bad, but the time will come. :)

3. TwilightAgain

TwilightAgain LTW for our LO <3

We've all been there sweetie :hugs: not nice at all, and very frustrating :growlmad:

4. Kians_Mummy

Kians_Mummy Mummy to Kian & an angel

I was going to post a topic like this!
    The other night I had such a realistic dream that I was in labour/gave birth to a gorgeous little girl and we named her the name Kian was meant to be if he was a girl!

Although the next day a good friend of mine found out she was expecting a girl and chose that name so don't know if it was a sign of that? Lol

5. Kiki1993

Kiki1993 Well-Known Member

I hate it when this happens! I had one where me and OH went to the pool with our son and he was a toddler ( i actually miss this boy in my dream, i feel like i've lost him :blush:) and i've had ones where i've been pregnant going to scans and having a baby :) its so weird i had a physic prediction which said we would have a girl but in all my dreams we ALWAYS have a boy .. EVERY SINGLE DREAM :haha: its always a boy we have :shrug:
    Our minds can be cruel, i think it might be because we think about it ALL the time it subconsciously becomes our dreams too :haha:

6. Court28

Court28 Well-Known Member

I both hate and love these dreams haha!!!
    I hate how empty they make you feel when you wake up, but I love being able to feel 'pregnant', or hold my 'baby' just for a night in my dreams and seeing his little face (Love you Daniel! :angel:)