Dreams of pregnancy

I had a really vivid one a couple weeks ago, of having a newborn and announcing the name, 'Issac'.
We have never really agreed on a boys name, but I woke up and loved this name and felt really good about it. (Haven't told hubby it though, best not to tempt fate. 😁

Sometimes I have dreams where I'm pregnant.About a month ago I had two or three in one week. :wacko:

Ok sooo this is going to sound crazy, but lately everytime I get my period and am cramping or my stomach just hurts for some reason I end up dreaming that I'm pregnant or in labor. haha How weird is that? I guess my brain associates cramps with contractions since I've had babies on the brain, but still it's so weird that it's happened not just once but maybe 10 times. I wake up and tell my husband and he just looks at me like I'm nuts, he's had baby dreams too though and gets so excited when he tells me about them :)

I had a really vivid one a couple weeks ago, of having a newborn and announcing the name, 'Issac'.
We have never really agreed on a boys name, but I woke up and loved this name and felt really good about it. (Haven't told hubby it though, best not to tempt fate. 😁

Issac wow, that is one of our name choices! It's lovely :)

Ok sooo this is going to sound crazy, but lately everytime I get my period and am cramping or my stomach just hurts for some reason I end up dreaming that I'm pregnant or in labor. haha How weird is that? I guess my brain associates cramps with contractions since I've had babies on the brain, but still it's so weird that it's happened not just once but maybe 10 times. I wake up and tell my husband and he just looks at me like I'm nuts, he's had baby dreams too though and gets so excited when he tells me about them :)

That is so crazy :) but cute! Lol bless your hubby. When are you TTC?

I get them a lot, more so about being 6-7 months pregnant.

:lol: @ your waffle ramble.

That is so crazy :) but cute! Lol bless your hubby. When are you TTC?

In about a month!! I'll take my last pill June 12. :happydance:

You know, I can't think of a time when I've had a pregnancy dream. I have dreams a lot about just starting labor and then it changes to a day or so later when everything is lovely and I'm just holding the baby in my arms. Odd.

Last night I had a dream where this woman was pregnant with twin boys and wearing a wedding dress. It wasn't me but was an interesting dream. :haha:

Last night I dreamt my mom bought a pushchair and I was really angry because I wanted to buy my own and she was like "well I thought you might actually have a baby if I bought it" she was cross because we hadn't started to ttc.
I think it's an exaggeration of what's really going on in my family though.All eyes on me :(

I used to get pregnancy dreams but recently (a month or so ago) they have stopped and now I'm having dreams of just having a child. Last night I had a dream I was in the hunger games and I saw a baby, and ran to find shelter with them in my arms?! Wtf haha x

Had one last night about telling my family I was pregnant :) My mom was so happy, I woke up all excited lol

I have pregnancy dreams ALL THE TIME!!! They also feel so real that when I wake up I'm like oh ok so I'm not pregnant!! It's weird!!
All my dreams are about me being pregnant with twins!! Last night I dreamt once again that I was pregnant with girl twins and in my dream I wasn't happy about it. I wonder if these dreams will come true. I already have 1 little boy of 15.5 months and I'm WTT til around Aug,Sept or Oct 2014.

Had a dream last night about pregnancy. I took a test and found out I was pregnant but was immediately worried because I wouldn't be able to finish my internship. But my dad was like "it's okay I'll help you guys out with money". Then I had the DH come look at my belly because you could see the face through my belly. It was weird. Lol.

I keep having these dreams of being pregnant. I never see the Birth though, I am pregnant and randomly the baby is in my arms, which is kind of good I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->