Dreams that you were pregnant before you found out

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hiya, im not pregnant i had a miscarriage not so long ago but i thought this would be the best place to post this..

Its happend to some people i have spoke to....

Did any of you have a dream that you were pregnant and actually found out you were??

I had a dream on friday night that i were holding a pregnancy test and it were positive.

xx

OMG yeah I had this a couple of weeks ago, In the dream I found out I was pregnant, but what was funny is that OH had a dream the same night of the same thing!... Well that I was pregnant.. not him! lol

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I actually had two dreams the week before I found out I was pregnant. Both of them were of me holding a positive pregnancy test so I must say for me it was pretty accurate. Hope it is for you too hun x

I had a dream that my DF and I were lying on a bed and he turned to me and said "lets face it, we already know youre pregnant"
That's the only pregnancy dream I've ever had and 6 days later I got my BFP!
Hope your dream was a sign for you too hun x

omg thats exactly the dream i had! was holding up a first response test with the 2 pink lines, a few days later got my bfp on the same test lol.
fingers xd for u

I had a dream I was pregnant the week before I got my :bfp: and even scarier, so did my oh !

In the 3 nights before i found out, i had one dream each night. The first was that i had a little girl, and my mum was there and she was helping me breastfeed lol. The second was that i was looking after my friend's little girl, and the third (the night before i got my bfp) was that i was at work with my friends in the toilets and i did a hpt and it came up positive. :) xx

I actually didn't have a dream about my BFP. My DH did, though. He said that around the night I ovulated he had a dream that we got a positive pregnancy test. He didn't tell me about it until i called him with the results of our positive test, because he didn't want to raise my hopes. But it explains why he didn't seem all that surprised when I told him. :p

I didnt find out i was pregnant till i was around 10 weeks and was having dreams about babies throughout!!
I dreamt i was pregnant and also that i found a baby girl in the hedge whilst doin my garden lol!! now my dreams involve me running around looking for toilets?? lol madness

The 2 nights before I found out I was pregnant I dreamed I had peed on sticks and they came out positive and we went and told everyone we were expecting!!

Weird!?!?!

xx

Two nights before I got my BFP I kept dreaming all night that I got my BFP.

I dreamt I had twins again but the last 1 was a girl! I dreamt last week I had the baby and my hubby had to work so my mum was with me and I kept getting her to check it was a girl before I rang him to tell him. Then a couple of nights ago I dreamt I was in an airport changing a baby boy in the toilets and there was poo all over me!!

i had a dream that i did 3 pregnancy tests nd they all came back positive (bearing in mind i had no reason to even suspect i was pregnant!!).
next day i did 3 pregnancy tests nd lo nd behold they all came back positive =D

Every month when I was trying to conceive I'd dream I was pregnant, or was caring for a small baby or I'd get a BFP and then aunt flow would come a few days later! Then I had a dream that I was in the bathroom and was poas over and over and over again and each one was a BFN. I must have used hundred of pregnancy tests... I just kept peeing and peeing.... it was a really bizarre dream.... then a few days later I got my BFP!!!

The wires in my brain must be crossed!!!!!

I dreamt I took a preg test and it was positive... even though I'd taken one 2 days before and it was neg. The minute I woke up, without even thinking I took a preg test to the bathroom with me and it was positive! Shocked! x

Last night I had a dream that I had a big pregnant belly. I'm only about 2-3 DPO so who knows?!

My Dh actually told me 8 days before my period was due that he thought I was pregnant. I told him Dont be daft Im menapausal. He has got a lot to answer for !

I had a dream about my bfp all 3 times. Never had a bfp dream on unlucky cycles. The first two bfp dreams I had, I dreamed the positive test and then the spotting which followed. This last time there was no spotting in my dream so I just knew it was different! :yipee:

I did also dream I was having a girl though! :dohh:

In the years we were TTCing, several of my friends/family members dreamt we had a baby but I didn't get pregnant around those times.

With this pregnancy, I did have several dreams that I was pregnant but I'm pretty sure that's because I was pretty sure I was but I just didn't have a HPT to confirm this. I was on holiday and kept missing out on opportunities to get to a pharmacy so it was on my mind alot and that's probably why I had those dreams :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->